Situated in a quiet leafy street and shaded by a giant Poinciana, this well-appointed, fully furnished and equipped property offers the following:
- 2 living areas
- 2 double bedrooms with Queen beds and 2 single bedrooms with 1 single bed in each
- 42 inch Plasma TV with Foxtel IQ downstairs, second TV with Foxtel upstairs
- Telephone for local calls included in weekly rent
- Broadband internet service available
- Outdoor entertaining areas including large deck with 6 seater outdoor setting and BBQ
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large laundry
- Linen provided, including sheets and towels
- Spacious bathroom and 2 toilets
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 car parking in undercover carport
- Grassed backyard adjoining small park
- Garden maintenance included in weekly rent
There are a number of parks and playgrounds within very easy walking distance of the property. It is a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Oxford St, the vibrant heart of Bulimba, which offers numerous restaurants, a cinema, grocery store and a range of boutique clothing and gift stores. Walking distance to bus stops and 5 minute drive from train and City Cat services. Easy car access to the city centre and the Gateway motorway.
The house is very close to Sts Peter & Paul Primary School and popular Bulimba State School, and is in the catchment area for the latter.
RENTAL varies depending on term of lease. From $ 850 to $ 1400 per week
No dogs allowed.
This property is located 1 minute from the heart of Bulimba shopping and fine dining district. All modes of public transport are available including busses, trains, ferrys. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes to arrive in the heart of Brisbane City for a day out of sight seeing, shopping and dining with the biggest shopping complex in greater brisbane.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||1,000|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.