Surfers Paradise Apartment Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom apartments - High Floors, Great Views, BOOK NOW
3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS UP TO 20TH SEPTEMBER 2014 NOW $170 PER NIGHT- BE QUICK.
BASED ON 4+ NIGHT STAY 6 pax - ENQUIRE NOW FOR AVAILABILITY
We have a selection of beautiful three bedroom apartmentpos available in the popular 4.5 star Chevron Renaissance Resort, Surfers Paradise. You get to select the exact apartment you wish to stay in and view all the images in advance- no surprises upon arrival! Choose from high floors, low floors, ocean, river, hinterland, and city views!
- 3 bedrooms and 2 or 2.5 bathrooms
- Wide open balconies with ocean, pool, river and hinterland views
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and own balcony
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Large lounge and dining area
- Ducted air conditioning/heating throughout
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Plasma TV's, DVD players and some with Austar
- Underground secure parking
- Large pool area on level 5 featuring a 600m² bell-shaped pool with white sandy beaches
- Stunning landscapes tropical gardens
- Barbecues and entertainment areas
- Private large grass sun-baking and recreation area
- Health pavilion featuring an indoor 25m heated pool
- Large outdoor lap pool
- Spa, saunas, gymnasium and change room facilities
- Club lounge and media room (available to hire at additional cost)
- Kid’s games room with arcade machines, air hockey, pool tables and more!
- All your linen (excluding beach towels)- just bring your suitcase
- Holiday starter pack including tea, coffee, milk etc
- FREE secure parking
- Children under 3 stay FREE (on existing bedding)
- FREE mid-stay clean/service including fresh linen when you book 10+nights
Please Note: Rates indicated are for off-peak last minute only, if you are looking for other dates please contact us for a quote. We have 2 bedroom apartments also available please ask for more info.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
Had a great stay- thank you! Apartment was good sized and enjoyed the ocean view. Indoor and outdoor pool was handy for the few days we didn't get any sunshine. Great location everything was downstairs. Good Value. Thank you!!