This tastefully-decorated older-style holiday home with character and charm is located in the main street of Port Elliot - close to all the local amenities, including restaurants, cafes, hotels and the famous Port Elliot bakery.
The rental contains four bedrooms, and two living areas with a fireplace. There is also a large separate dining / kitchen area with a microwave, as well as a bathroom and a separate laundry (with WC). The house sleeps eight people, with two queen beds, three singles and a trundle. (Please bring your own linen, although doonas, pillows and covers are provided.) This comfortable, traditionally-styled house is equipped with two flat screen TVs and a DVD player, as well as with S/S air conditioning.
The rental boasts front and rear verandas to sit on while the children play in the fully-fenced yard. You can also enjoy a BBQ while you relax in the paved back garden. Secure off-street parking ensures your peace of mind.
Xmas $1500, Easter $1100, Shoulder / School Holidays $800, Off Season / Winter $600, Per night $190, Bond $400, Clean $80
• Location: Fleurieu Peninsula, 85km from Adelaide
• Nearest airport: Adelaide International Airport
• Horseshoe Bay is great for swimming, body boarding and fishing, as well as surfing. If you want to catch some waves, other beaches you might want to check out are Knights Beach, Boomer Beach and Fisherman’s Bay “Chicken Run”
• In the winter, Port Elliot plays host to a number of whales. Visit the Whale Watch Centre in Victor Harbour
• Buy some local produce at Port Elliot market
• See koalas and wombats, as well as a variety of wetland birds, at Urimbirra Wildlife Park