Double storey family beach house in a highly sought after Goolwa Beach position. The moment you arrive upstairs, you are amongst the dunes in a light filled, airy space – perfect for all year round, all-weather holidaying. Follow the beach track through the dunes, and in just a few minutes you can enjoy the expansive Goolwa Beach with views to the Murray mouth and Middleton. In a quiet cul-de-sac location, opposite a reserve, this easy care house is uniquely placed to provide a haven like holiday – only minutes from amenities when you need them, but miles from the hustle and bustle of other holiday makers. Take a 15 minute stroll down the beach to the highly recommended Bombora Café, enjoy the cycle ways from Goolwa to Victor Harbour or surf and swim the waves.
Ideally suited for a variety of sleeping combinations with three queen size beds, two double beds (sofas) and two single beds plus single mattresses. Sleeps 8-10.
• Queen bed with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
• Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and MAPP coffee machine.
• Open dining and living area with great views. TV, DVD & CD player
• Separate guest toilet.
• Back balcony with BBQ & outdoor furniture.
• Small north facing front balcony with pleasant views.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Two bedrooms with queen beds and single bed in each.
• Second living area with two double sofa beds with TV, DVD & VCR.
• Bathroom and toilet
• Laundry and washing machine
• Access to garage with table tennis table and storage for bikes.
• Flat lawn area at the back
• Outside cold water shower
• Outdoor furniture
Quilts, pillows and tea towels provided.
Own linen required (linen hire available on request.)
Two safety gates for stairs.
$1550. 00 - Dec/Jan School Holidays
$1300. 00 - Easter (4 nights)
$1200. 00 - Other School Holidays (April, July, Oct)
$1100. 00 - Shoulder Season (Dec, Feb-May)
$950. 00 - Off Peak (June - Nov)
$660. 00 - 3 nights (minimum over long weekends)
$440. 00 - 2 nights
$500. 00 - Security Bond
$100.00 - Compulsory Cleaning Fee