Fairhaven House Rental Photos and Description
SLEEPS 8 Features include: Swimming Pool(unheated), Hydronic Heating, Feature Gas Heater, Ocean and River Views, Foxtel, Wireless Internet(Paper View downloads not included), Computer, Pool Table, Bicycles, Bose Sound System, LINEN INCLUDED
SIMPLY THE BEST - This phrase is often used to describe holiday homes, however we believe this one is the best that the Great Ocean Road has to offer. Open the front external door and walk across the pool (please not pool is NOT HEATED), to the internal doors of this architect designed home. Move inside and this stunning house has beautiful textural Western Australian limestone walls, warm ironbark flooring, and automatic low-allergy hydronic heating system. The features of this house are endless! There is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and BBQ, where you can cook up a storm. Eat outside, or inside on the French farm table that easily seats 8 people. The floor to ceiling windows in the living areas upstairs, offer breathtaking views of the Splitpoint Lighthouse, hence the name Vue de Phare, the Painkalac River and of course the ocean. You have a choice of 2 living areas the first has a 46" LCD flat screen TV, DVD, Foxtel and Bose sound system. The second living area with its modern gas feature fireplace, is a little more formal, where you can escape to catch up on some reading or just gaze out to sea! The master bedroom, with a King-size bed, and ensuite have also been designed to capture these views. And this is just the main living floor. There are 3 further bedrooms downstairs, each with a Queen-size bed, 2 bathrooms, a powder room, and an additional separate toilet. A third living area is also on this level, also revealing views of the light house and ocean through the tree tops. It also comes with its own 40" LCD TV, Foxtel and Bose sound system, the pool table (naturally) and boasts a fully equipped kitchen as well. So...will it be a dip in the pool, some quiet time with a book, a game of pool on the full-size pool table or table tennis perhaps? For those who feel a little more energetic, there are 3 bikes at your disposal. The features of this house are endless. The Fairhaven beach is a short walk away, or explore the cliffs around the Lighthouse. Computer and wireless internet are also available. There are numerous furnished outdoor areas where you can enjoy the garden or take in the sea vista. LINEN PROVIDED
* The complete gourmet kitchen! Cook and still enjoy the views
* The French farm table will comfortably seat 8 people
* Time to relax and watch a bit of TV on the LCD 46" flat screen TV in the informal upstairs living area or maybe a DVD, foxtel or listen to some music from the Bose sound sytem.
* Alternatively sit back and relax with a magazine or book or simply enjoy the views in the more formal living area, and in winter add to the ambience with the feature gas fireplace.
* Downstairs has a second fully equipped kitchen, and second living area with a pool table, 40" LCD TV, DVD, Foxtel, Bose sound system and of course views of the ocean and lighthouse.
* Of course there is the swimming pool along with numerous outdoor areas to laze away the day or for the more energetic there are 3 bicycles at your disposal. There is also a table tennis table available.
* Both the master bedroom with it's king size bed and the ensuite have been designed to take in the ocean, river and lighthouse views. At the touch of a button the blinds offer complete privacy.
* Downstairs there are 3 bedrooms each with a queen bed.
* There are a further two bathrooms and separate powder room downstairs.
* Of course last but not least don't forget the views!!!!!