"Seacroft"...... meaning "small farm by the sea". Accommodating couples, families or large groups seeking a serene place of retreat or a base to explore the beauty and activities of Coffin Bay.
Spoil yourself by staying in Coffin Bay's most substantial and private beachfront holiday home. Surrounded by views of Longbeach, Coffin Bay and Yangie Bay waterways, Rabbit Island, National Park and sand hills, guests can enjoy the close proximity to Longbeach or explore the properties 5 acres of native bushland.
"Seacroft" is accessed mid way along Longbeach Road,(on the way to Coffin Bay National Park) a left turn along the Coffin Bay Esplanade. Comfortably accommodating up to 16 people over 5 bedrooms, guests will enjoy multiple outdoor entertaining, lounge and bathroom options, quality furnishings and all the comforts of home. An Austar service, coffee machine and wood/kindling for cooler months have been provided for your enjoyment.
The Upper level comprises open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring Jarrah flooring, western red cedar walls and walls of windows to enjoy the sea views. Guests can enjoy the well equipped kitchen or bbq on the decking whilst looking for dolphins. This level also features a master bedroom (sleeps 2), large bathroom with shower and spa & linen press.
Lower Level comprises a large TV room, additional three bedrooms (sleeps 8), bathroom and laundry. The separate "bunkhouse" is also available and accommodates four.
Feature List -
* Catering for children with secure play area, sandpit/ play equipment.
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas include decking with bbq and outdoor dining/seating
* Gardens including lawns and fruit trees and vegies for your picking when in season.
* Ample parking including undercover double carport
* Undercover storage for large boats.
* Outdoor entertaining room with seating and toilet
* Pets welcome, although strictly outside only.
* Mattress protectors, quilts and covers provided. Additional linen/ towels service available upon request.