This country cottage in Normanville is well situated, by a park and only a short stroll to the beach, shops and cafes. There is a great outdoor covered area complete with BBQ, pizza oven and enclosed backyard, making this rental very good for family holidays.
Indoors, you'll find polished boards and slate throughout, with reverse cycle air conditioning and a combustion fire to keep you comfortable. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave and a griller/oven, while the bathroom comes with a small bath with a shower overhead. There is also a kids’ room with a PlayStation and lots of games to occupy the little ones’ time (and maybe some of the bigger ones' too!)
This wooden cottage sleeps eight to ten people, with bedding which includes two queen-sized beds and four to six single bed spaces (four of those are bunk beds).
Peak week $1400, Off peak $750
Easter $950 (4 nights), Per night $165 (2 night min)
• Location: Fleurieu Peninsula, 77km from Adelaide
• Nearest airport: Adelaide International Airport
• Check out the popular beaches at Carrickalinga
• Come face to face with sea creatures and shipwrecks while diving in Yankalilla Bay
• Try the Great South West Walk, a series of bushwalking trails of various lengths and intensities
• Sample some local wine. The Raidis Estate, in Coonawarra, has been producing Cabernet Sauvignon for 40 years
• Take a picnic by the beautiful Ingalalla Falls