Charlotte’s Cottage is the original home on Cabbage Tree Island, which is situated on the Manning River at Old Bar (near Port Macquarie and Forster). This rental is an easy 3.5 hour drive north from Sydney, 25 minutes from Forster and 15 minutes from Taree. There are daily flights available from Sydney to Taree.
Charlotte’s Cottage is a very comfortable three bedroom holiday home that sleeps six comfortably. It has two bathrooms with a small washing machine, a neat kitchen and a stylish dining room for eight. The house boasts a BBQ out the back, with a paved area for al fresco dining, as well as a large garden which leads down to the river and a jetty. Out the front, sit under the frangipani trees with a cold drink and watch the boats go by. Bring your iPod to plug into the Bose docking station for mood music. There is also a flat screen TV with a DVD player and all the comforts of home.
For a small hire fee, sheets, towels and beach towels can be supplied, so no need to bring anything with you except clothes and food. Children are encouraged to come and enjoy the fresh air and fishing. Please tell us if you require a put up cot.
• Location: Mid North Coast, 390km north of Sydney and 570km south of Brisbane
• Nearest airport: Port Macquarie Airport
• The area is home to lots of beaches, including Flynn's Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Nobby’s Beach and Oxley Beach
• Popular activities out on the water include surfing, water skiing, kayaking and fishing
• If you prefer something more relaxed, take in the beautiful Hastings River on a Port Venture Junk Cruise
• Make some new furry friends at Billabong Koala Park
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.