Grand Cayman Condo Rental Photos and Description
Ground Floor Condo, 2Bd, 2Bth, EZ Access to Beach & All! (Sleeps 4 COMFORTABLY!)
FOR YOUR PERFECT CARIBBEAN HOLIDAY - at the most central location -
with all the simple luxury and ktranquility, quiet, privacy, convenience, style and beauty -
TurtleFish Haven & HoneyMoon Haven are
@ THE ABSOLUTE HEART OF SEVEN MILE BEACH!
+MORE FEATURES, SERVICES & VALUE;
++A FAMILY-FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
+++OUR 3 DECADES OF OWNER KNOWLEDGE
++++CONVENIENT PROXIMITY TO EVERY FEATURE YOU DESIRE
+++++GUARANTEED HONEST ACCURACY OF EVERY STATEMENT WE MAKE REGARDING OUR OFFERING......no rude surprises on arrival as to the quality of our accommodations,
- the beauty and expansive luxury of our beach,
- the proximity of our convenient services, or
- our commitment to your enjoyment!
= A MOST MEMORABLE HOLIDAY
This is our second home. We take great pride in introducing & guiding our guests with a personalised Welcome Letter + Cayman Attractions Binder to enhance your Cayman experience with the best info possible. No middle man! - We deal direct! With quality service that only our commitment to Cayman can offer
.....including insider information regarding Cayman features, attractions and amenities;
mobile phones for your use anywhere on Island; discounted car rentals and much, much more!
Why pay more for a small, cramped hotel room
when you can have your very own private, spacious condominium with all amenities for less?
Bring your family or easily share TurtleFish Haven and/or HoneyMoon Haven with another couple or couples.
We guarantee enough space and activity to entertain and tire out even the most energetic of youngsters!
LOCATION! CONVENIENCE! COMFORT!
We are the single MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION on Grand Cayman: on pristine GALLEON BEACH between the Ritz-Carlton & Westin Resort. They argue over who has the central location on Seven Mile Beach… our answer: YES!
We now offer TWO outstanding condo units.... HoneyMoon Haven hangs right over the beach so close to our balcony that you can actually hear the water lapping at the shore; TurtleFish Haven is set back conveniently on the ground floor with a large double patio - direct access across our lawn to our incomparable beach. Both TurtleFish and HoneyMoon Havens feature an exceptional level of privacy along with OceanFront/View. And both have the largest interior space in our complex due to our extensive remodeling.
Until we can get to the necessary task of adding an additional listing, we will offer both from this page, with outstanding discounted prices on both and the same unexcelled service and information source to make your vacation the very best you've ever had. We guarantee that! So our calendar will not specifically reflect any given unit's availability.... Just call us to sort out which is available for any specific dates and which best meets your desired accommodation.
ADD TO THAT ALL THE SINGULAR FEATURES OF OUR GROUNDFLOOR VILLA, with its unique 45-degree layout to afford maximum privacy along with stunning beach & sea views...plus our direct access to our naturally shaded beach!
CONVENIENCE? For virtually every need, just a short walk away to five shopping centers and over a dozen restaurants! Renting a car is definitely optional! But even that is easy with us!
COMFORT? Our unique TurtleFish Haven offer AFFORDABLE LUXURY with the LARGEST TWO-BEDROOM configuration, providing a spacious environment appealing to the most discriminating taste. Eliminating interior walls & kitchen closet created our exclusive open floor plan living area. Double patios from both livingroom and bedroom to the lawn leading to the beach only enhances your indoor/outdoor access pleasure. You relax on light, comfortable rattan furniture and plush cushions in a spacious eating area. We have three flat-screen TVs, WIFI, snorkeling gear and more.
Whether you are viewing the sea from the master suite super king bed, breakfasting on the patio or just lounging around in our unique Cayman rattan rockers - yes, the sea is visible right across our lawn and beach - you are guaranteed a stress-free and tranquil environment that refreshes your soul and renews your spirit.
We specialise in assisting our guests by answering every question before you arrive - so you can enjoy every minute of your precious time with us at either Haven.
Our location is on the largest courtyard lawn in our complex so you pay less even though you have direct beach views and access from our ground floor exits from both master suite and living room.
And, of course, we have central air, are fully furnished and equipped for your stay, disability accessible, and are inspected and approved annually by The Cayman Islands Hotel Licensing Board.
What more can you ask?
SIMPLY PUT, TurtleFish Haven AND HoneyMoon Haven are the very best value condos on all of Seven Mile Beach! HoneyMoon Haven is the most private condo in the entire complex with no other unit above or on either side! And we delight in making your visit even more friendly, comfortable & rewarding with our Welcoming Letter and Attractions Binder in the condo! INTRODUCTIONS to just about any local product or service offered on Island are available to our guests as well...we've been here for decades! This includes (but certainly not limited to) real property or business services info, how to do CUBA (Easy!) or exotic watersports!
BUT IF YOUR GOAL is to just spend a whole week relaxing in the shade of our Casuarinas whilst generating a marvelous tan on the broadest and deepest part of Seven Mile Beach… well, we offer that in abundance, on the most stunningly beautiful, protected section of pristine Seven Mile Beach.
ALL this make Our Havens at Galleon Beach's centrally located beachfront a most memorable location for your best holiday ever!
And our SPECTACULAR and MEMORABLE signature sunsets come at no additional cost!
SPECIAL NOTE OF WARNING:
IMPORTANT SECURITY MESSAGE TO ALL OUR PROSPECTIVE GUESTS:
*. (Sorry, Friends, but we've been compromised this past year and only wish to help you better understand both your need for security and our concern for your safety)
*. 'HACKING' or 'PHISHING' - resulting in scamming, identity theft, and defrauding travelers - is on the increase. Before you read any of our beautifully descriptive message or marvelous reviews, PLEASE read the following warning message VERY CAREFULLY for your own protection:
1. CONFIRM to YOUR satisfaction that you are dealing DIRECTLY with us. We have no intermediary management and deal DIRECTLY with each and every one of our guests.
2. TELEPHONE contact numbers are the best way to ensure that you actually speak to us. Your message should include the best times for us to call you. Without a phone contact number, we have no choice but to contact you initially via secure eaddress, which can take additional time and result in delays and our acceptance of another offer. Scammers don't want to converse by phone, as it increases their risk of exposure for the frauds they are perpetrating; they don't know us and they do not have all the private information about our property... and if their phone ID is exposed, so are they!
3. NEVER agree to send money by wire. PERIOD! Defrauders depend mostly on wire transfers to instantly steal your money. We will NEVER ask you to wire money to us, and we will gladly provide you whatever bona fides you need to be certain of the security of your transaction with us.
4. Even more obviously, NEVER pay in cash. You will receive email confirmation from us of your payment arrival as soon as it arrives.
5. NEVER send personal identity information, especially copies of your passport or driver's license, to anyone purporting to represent us. We have no need for that information, and it can only be used to further hack into your private life.
6. ALWAYS confirm with us any transaction to YOUR satisfaction BEFORE sending money.
Unfortunately, responsibility for protecting both renters and property owners & managers ultimately depends on you and on us.
Finally, GET TO KNOW US! We have no interest in sharing our lovely TurtleFish or HoneyMoon Havens with anyone we would not want as guests in our home! We will be happy to provide you our references, and please do not feel offended if we request the same. We truly wish for you to have the best holiday ever, and are more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure that occurs. That is why we send every one of our guests an extensive Welcome Letter to provide them with ten pages of information on local Cayman attractions, features, services and ideas to enhance your holiday experience.
Now, on to the good stuff!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About RobBob & AnnMarie
* Not the newest, largest, most opulent nor most expensive complex, we chose this property for its unexcelled location, remarkable convenience, superb design and easiest access to the beach. * VILLAS OF THE GALLEON (VoG) to this day remain the best value for money on Seven Mile Beach compared with any of the 51 other condo properties along SMB. * Having been completely renovated after Hurricane Ivan, we have the highest approval and return visit ratings of all 52 Seven Mile Beach properties! * We offer our guests the comfort of our friendly setting, convenience of our superior location, and our personal attention to your every holiday wish. * Working diligently to keep our costs under control, we pass savings on to our guests. * And we respect our guests' privacy whilst being available to provide information and services as needed. * Having been a part of Caymanian community for so long, we have a wealth of knowledge as to where to go, what to do, and just how to maximize your Cayman experience. * We love and appreciate this Island culture; most of our friends are Caymanian. * Husband Bob is a former officer of Rotary International, and is proudly active in local Rotary service projects on Island. We offer a special discount to ALL service club members (Uncle Warren was a Lions' Governor, so we know the relationship well!). Bob's brother also is a Rotary PDG. * Wife Ann Marie is a former Head Start programme supervisor and Early Childhood college instructor. * An experienced property manager, she can be counted on for extensive knowledge of all products, crafts, services and the best buys here in Cayman. * If you want to economize and not rent a car, we provide helpful hints as to how to best explore the island and take full advantage of the public transit system. Public mini-buses (US$2.50 per person) run every few minutes up and down West Bay Road from Turtle Farm & Hell to George Town, and are convenient and fun.
Why RobBob & AnnMarie chose Grand Cayman
* Viewing the sea from our master suite superking bed -and the living room! OR, just sitting on the deck of the third floor where you can hear the soothing sound of the sea lapping at the shore.
* Breakfast on the patio, then walking right onto the beach across the lawn
* The shade of our lovely casuarina pines
* Enjoying the antics of the ching-chings
* Our very own rare banana orchid
* Stunning gardens
*This is our true retreat from the cares of the world in a stress-free environment
*For our daughters - a safe, world-class holiday location
*Amenities & facilities are endless and oh-so-conveniently located near us!
*Villas of the Galleon is on the finest part of the Beach, centrally located to just about any service or attraction you might desire whilst on holiday within easy walking distance - We are super fortunate in our choice of location
*The center of the beach never diminishes: sand torn from the north end of the beach by Nor'wester storms is deposited on the south end, and vice versa... in either case, we generally receive sand from both storm directions
*Snorkeling begins right off our shore
*Only 350 yards up the beach in front of Governor’s House is Governor’s Reef - easily accessible to entire families, regardless of age
*And Beachcomber Reef is 400 yards to the South
*Other terrific snorkeling locations are just two miles up AND down the beach at Cemetery & Pageant Reefs
*Up at Northwest Point we have the fascinating Turtle Farm complex which features gigantic tortoises, breeding facilities, and turtles of all ages
+Visit the collection of Caymanian birds in the aviary
Is that enough?
FOR A REALLY UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE? - even to engaging a luxurious Rolls-Royce from another friend, retired owner of one of the Island's most notable restaurants. As one of the Island's truly unique personalities he is a joy to know - can you imagine a more valuable honeymoon gift than HoneyMoon Haven or TurtleFish Haven as a special anniversary or birthday pleasure?
What makes this condo unique
Want to know about our unique Cayman history? * Our diverse communities?
* Where to snorkel our incomparable reefs, dive, fish?
* Where to find native artwork & crafts?
* Where to go caving, turtling, to the Agricultural Center & Saturday AM fresh fruit & vegetable market?
* Or view local community projects in South Sound, Prospect, Savannah, Newlands, Lower Valley, Bodden Town, Frank Sound, East End, Old Man Bay, North Side or Rum Point? We know them ALL!
* Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Cove on North Sound?
* Or visit one of Cayman’s best-kept secrets - the Ugland Motor Museum? A surprisingly comprehensive attraction of over 50 of the world’s great automobiles, including the first car ever brought to Cayman - a 1914 Cadillac...As you enter the lobby is the world's first manufactured motor car...an 1886 Benz!
* Nearby is Hell post office - yes, you can even send a postcard home from Hell - in the middle of Paradise!
* Easy access to just about anywhere by car or minibus
* Ride horses at our remote nature preserve out at Barker’s Point at the entrance to North Sound - a wild & untamed reminder of what Cayman was like before development
* Enjoy a wide variety of native parrots in the wild on the eastern end of the Island or at the Botanical Garden off Frank Sound Road either before or after a scrumptious lunch at Kurt's Korner at Old Man Bay in North Side
*Three miles South of us: George Town, Cayman's capital - quite the urban center with its many offices housing the financial and business affairs of the world
* Less than a mile to the new planned community of Camana Bay, with modern facilities, restaurants on North Sound, movie theatre and shopping
* Not to be missed is the daily Craft Market downtown, or the Wednesday Farmer's Market @ Camana Bay
* Shopping is almost entirely in US$ to accommodate the 1.3 million cruise ship passengers who disembark annually for only a few hours' taste of what we have in Cayman for you to enjoy for a week
--And much, much more
Guestbook comments from the owner
We've used VRBO 8 times to visit six different holiday destinations (four in the Caribbean).... And as we planned our next holiday we just couldn't believe Bob's description of their "Turtlefish Haven" .... or the outrageously complimentary reviews we read. But we couldn't resist calling and testing it. Bob's professional and personable manner in answering all our questions made it easier to take a chance that his assurances and description were accurate. So we went in this off season and are simply stunned.
This is arguably one of the most beautiful beaches ANYWHERE! And they ARE located at the very center of the entire beach. And we could walk to all the restaurants we needed, and the supermarket was an easy walk to get fresh baked pastries and coffee for breakfast and nibbles for the beach. at what they offer.
We love snorkeling and found you could enjoy just going offshore, but we ended up checking out different reefs every day... there can be no more beautiful water than off Seven Mile Beach!
The condo itself could not be more appealing or convenient. It is right on the ground floor, set back across the lawn from the beach about a hundred feet, which made it even better for us as we like the direct access to the beach while maintaining our privacy without having all the other beachgoers and walkers right on top of us. The open Caribbean flavor interior was delightfully soothing and tastefully decorated with 3 new flat screen TVs. Everything we needed was in the full kitchen and we didn't even miss the lack of granite counters.
The cell phones were so very convenient; we could even keep in contact with each other from the beach to the condo!
Bob and his wife were the most hospitable of hosts. They really went out of their way to inform us in advance and be available to us both by email and phone while we were there. And their housekeeper (Virginia) is both competent and accommodating with a personality to match. Thanks, Bob and Ann Marie.
Bottom line: Their Turtlefish Haven is SIMPLY PERFCT for a family vacation. We will return this coming year, and Turtlefish Haven is the only destination we want. And the SIX STAR review was spot on!