Get ready for sensational water and beach views when you select our new luxury 3 bedroom apartment in Cowes on Phillip Island. This holiday rental is located directly opposite the best swimming beach in Cowes, which benefits from calmer waters perfect for young children. This rental is only 150m away from the main street, where you will find great restaurants and local shops. Bring along the whole family or a few close friends and experience all that Phillip Island has to offer, with this optimally located holiday rental as your home base.
What's more, enjoy the many perks that come with your rental. A secure basement car-park with 2 car spaces is included. The apartment is fitted with all the home features you would expect of a luxury apartment, including wireless internet, split-system heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, a washer and dryer, intercom system, dishwasher, blender and even a lobster pot if you want to cook up a storm in your fully equipped kitchen!
After a long day of exploring, spend some downtime on your private balcony and enjoy ocean views whilst cooking up a BBQ with the family.
Great places to visit on Phillip Island include:
• The Penguin Parade, world famous for spotting Fairy Penguins at sunset
• The Nobbies and Seal Rocks for some picturesque strolls along the coast
• The Koala Park, to get up close to some cuddly Aussie creatures
• Over 15 top surf beaches for adults and teens to enjoy
• Great swimming beaches, patrolled and safe for children
• Local cafes and restaurants to soak up the seaside atmosphere of Phillip Island
It's simply the Best property going in Cowes, just ask the many that have booked to stay over 5 times.
They say its located so del a quick 2 min walk to main street, the beach directly infront of you and a great kids playground across the road.
• This Phillip Island holiday rental is located right across from the main beach, granting you stunning views of the water right from your balcony
• Walk to Cowes' main street in 3 minutes, where you’ll find lots of shops and restaurants
• A short drive will take you to all Phillip Island attractions, including the famous Penguin Parade and Koala Sanctuary
• Closest major city: Melbourne (140km)
• Closest Airport: Melbourne Tullamarine (165km)
Please contact us to confirm rates and availability
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.