Newfoundland owned well decorated 740 square foot condo with heated pool and jacuzzi and great view of the beach in building that's directly on St. Pete Beach. Steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and plenty of water activity rentals.
New Flat Screen TV, DVD player, Free WiFi Access, Free Unlimited Long Distance Calling In North America. New bar stools. Recently upgraded bedroom furniture including king size bed and box springs, dining table with 4 chairs, sofa bed, balcony furniture (2 chairs and small table).
Our Non-Smoking condo is located on the 3rd floor of a six-story building and includes magnificent views from the balcony of both the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway. All rooms except for the two baths have a Gulf view! Fully stocked kitchen with new granite counter tops, refrigerator, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Extremely well maintained building built in 1992 situated on tropically landscaped grounds. Pool and hot tub area re-done in 2006, new gas BBQ grills in common area near pool.
SEE VIDEO OF CONDO 305 AND SITE ABOVE PICTURES NEAR BOTTOM OF SITE 'Links to more information'
Keywords: Beach Front Property
Within walking distance you'll find:
* Large grocery store
* Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
* Coffee shops, internet cafe
* Ice cream shops including Dairy Queen
* Gas station
Activities and Area:
* Boating and sailing
* Water bikes
* Historic Corey Avenue shops and restaurants
* Many shops, bars, restaurants along Gulf Blvd.
* About 1/4 mile north of the Don Cesar hotel
Nearby Public Golf Courses:
* Largo Golf Course
* Mangrove Bay Golf Course
* Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center
* Twin Brooks Golf Course
Nearby Semi-Private Golf Courses:
* Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
* Bay Pointe Golf Course
* Mainlands Golf Course
* Tides Golf Club
* St. Petersburg Pier, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum
* BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment.
* Day cruises: Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance, Deep Sea Fishing
* Orlando with Disney World, EPCOT, and Sea World are just 90 minutes away.
* 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays Major League Baseball Team
* Many Spring Training camps in the area
* Less than an hour from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
* 30 minutes from St. Pete Beach, The St Pete Time Fourm, home of the Tampa Bay Lighting NHL hockey team
Within a short drive you'll find:
* Miniature golf
* Arcade/amusement center
* Antique & specialty shops
* Tampa airport is a 35 minute drive away.
Address: 4510 Gulf Blvd. #305, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Joel E. Wolf
July 9, 2012
My wife and I recently stayed at the Gulf Strand and have already discussed plans for returning next year. The location was ideal, only a few blocks from where we drove onto the island. It sits just back from the beach and it provides a private entrance to the beach itself. My wife and I rented a cabana daily and it set directly between the condo and the waters edge. Although there is a public parking lot next door we never heard a sound. All of the condos have an ocean view and what a view it was. There were ample restaurants within walking distance and I would highly recommend Gigi's (1 block). Best pizza ever and the fresh seafood was awesome. The condo itself was immaculate and had everything we needed. We actually came hoe with all clean clothes for once thanks to the washer and dryer in the condo. Although we only ate lunch in, it was nice to have a full kitchen to use. Two bathrooms made it very nice to come in off the beach and get ready in a hurry. I cannot think of anything missing to make this the best choice when looking at a choice to stay on your next vacation. Joel and Cathy Wolf