|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Our 1-bedroom or studio units in Surfers Paradise are ideal for budget-conscious travellers. All rentals are fully furnished, conveying that “home away from home” feel. The apartments are just a 10 minute walk from the heart of Surfers Paradise, which harbours the Gold Coast's iconic beaches, shopping, restaurants and nightclubs.
The holiday lets are situated in an exclusive residential area, providing a safe, secure and quiet environment for small families and couples.
Overhead fans are offered in each room and all linen and towels are included. Parking is available, as are communal laundry facilities. To stay connected with your world while on holiday, our apartments include free high speed internet.
Every rental has either a private courtyard or balcony to best enjoy Surfers weather before you even leave the property.
Credit card payment or cash accepted.
Stays are available from 2 nights onwards.
Please do not hesitate to contact Lisa for more information on rates and availability.
Lisa Groom is a boutique provider of holiday accommodation and has been actively looking after holiday makers and permanent guests for the past 5 years. All units are owned by LCRG Investments which ensures we deliver personalised service. We pride ourselves on providing affordable apartment style accommodation that caters for those with a budget in mind.
• Surfers Paradise is the largest city on the famed Gold Coast, where sky rise towers meet stretches of white sand
• Only an hour from Brisbane, Surfers is a popular holiday destination for people of all ages (easy access to the Gold Coast by car or train direct from Brisbane Airport)
• Holiday units are near many Surfers activities, such as Ripley’s Believe It or Not, TimeZone, all theme parks, shopping, restaurants and more.
• With Surfers Paradise as your base, travel further afield to top Australian family attractions, such as Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, where visitors can have their picture taken holding a koala
• Rentals are located just 50m from the Nerang River of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast.
• Walk a leisurely 500m to access the beaches of Surfers Paradise and city centre.
• The closest airport is 25km away (Gold Coast Airport).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
A deposit is required to confirm the booking.
Upon check in balance of full accommodation amount required.
Credit card details or a $200 cash bond will also be required upon check in for security purposes.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.