Toronto Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedroom, 1 sofa bed (double bed), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Looking to rent a hotel in Toronto? Average prices in the surrounding area per night range from $450-$600 per night plus your applicable taxes. The reason you are visiting this website is to seek an alternative. You get a bigger area to roam in your robe, kick back and relax.
This 2 bedrooms + pullout sofa and 1 bathroom, washer and dryer In suite, full kitchen so you can cook your meals and save some extra money, balcony when the hubby upsets you and you need some air, 37' LCD TV, DVD player and Leather couch to pass out on. Definitely better than a hotel stay.
Driving to Toronto? Don't pay for parking downtown! Minimum parking rates start at $20 a day, MINIMUM! We have a parking spot for you, it comes included in our prices. e want you to come to Toronto, and not only once, but over and over. So we try our best to save you money.
- 2 Bedroom and pullout sofa | 1 Bathroom (sleeps up to 6 comfortably) 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed and 1 pull out sofa bed in the unit)
- 750 square feet of downtown living
- 1 Parking spot
- Full Kitchen - Pots | Plates | Cutlery |
- Microwave | Fridge| Stove | Dishwasher | Toaster | Kettle | Coffee Maker | Washer | Dryer in Suite
- Fresh Linens | Towels | Iron | Alarm Clock | Hair Dryer
- Cable | LCD TV
- High Speed Internet
- A/C and heat
24hr Security | Concierge
Rooftop BBQ | Patio (closed for the fall and winter)
* A safety/damage deposit of $250.00 is required to reserve the property for your dates. A charge of $49.00 will also be required at the time of booking for Property Damage Protection.
* $100 room cleaning charge for all accommodations
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Daniel Papa - Toronto Escape
Hi, I am a Director of Operations and entrepreneur by heart.
Daniel Papa - Toronto Escape purchased this condo in 2007
Why Daniel Papa - Toronto Escape chose Toronto
If you are on vacation, here for business or would like to experience the essence of Toronto, there is no better place to stay than at this location. It is as central as you will get.
What makes this condo unique
- Located in the heart of the city, you cannot get any more central than this location
- 2 minute walk to/from Toronto Eaton Centre and Dundas Square
- 10 minutes from Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- 25 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Street cars and buses are accessible right across from the condo
- 2 minute walk to/from the subway station
- 1 minute walk to/from City Hall
- 1 minute walk to restaurants
- 5 minute walk to the Art Gallery of Ontario
- 5 minute walk to Ryerson University
- 10 minute walk to the Financial District (Bay St. and King St.)
- 3 minute walk to Sick Kids Hospital and Toronto General Hospital
- 5 minute walk to Mount Sinai Hospital and Princess Margaret Hospital
- 10 minute walk to St. Michael's Hospital
Guestbook comments from the owner
This condo has everything you would want for a stay in the city. It is centrally located and within walking distance to all the amenities such as shopping,restaurants and transportation.It was clean and looked exactly like the posted pictures.The building is very safe and secure,has underground parking and a pool which we enjoyed.Unfortunately our stay was too short to do any lounging up on the rooftop terrace with its great furniture and outdoor cooking facilities,but we did take some photos up there.There was some construction going on but it wasn't a problem once the balcony doors were closed.Daniel was very prompt in all his correspondence,met us at the building and gave us an orientation tour . He was available by cell phone and email if we needed him.My security deposit was refunded within 48 hours after we left.This is going to be our new "hotel" when we visit Toronto in the future.I would highly recommend this spot to any one considering a trip to Toronto.