Blue Hazard –
· A 1950s beachhouse experience decked out beach and 50s style but all the modern cons.
· It may look like a humble fishing cottage but this little gem is deceiving it has endless room without losing its 1950s fishing shack feel.
· Boat/car/trailer bay (1.8 metre height, 2.6m width, 5.5 m depth) with tap and hose for post-fish wash down
· Keep the car out of the beach spray in the lock-up garage with direct house access (2 metre height. 2.8 metre width). Plenty of storage area in the garage.
· 50 metres to nearest boat ramp
· 50 metres to surf beach
· Two-minute walk to famous Wooli Oyster Shack
· Five minute walk to one of the most recognised in-house Chinese restaurants in NSW at the Wooli Bowls and Recreation Club (visitors can join as a casual member for the duration of your stay)
· Wind–shielded riverside deck with views - dining table and bench seating plus deck chairs, stools and table to take in those relaxing afternoon view over the Wooli River.
· Outdoor double-sink fish prep area with night light (switch under house to left of the garden shed) for evening night fish on the Wooli River or return from a deep sea fish off the Wooli Pacific Ocean reefs or Solitary Islands - internationally renown deep sea diver haven.
· Large indoor tudor dining table overlooking large alfresco courtyard with built in BBQ, eight seater rustic outdoor table setting leading to lawn beside comfy oversized chaise lounge dining setting.
· Digital TV, DVD and DVD and CD collection, plenty of books and magazines.
· Reverse cycle airconditioning for those famous Wooli balmy days and evenings and heating for cosy winter nights.
· Electric heater for beachside bedrooms (reverse-cycle heating available for riverside living room, bunk room and riverside bedroom).
· European brand family-size washing machine and dryer in beachside bathroom, plus clothes airer and laundry basket
· Fans and wardrobes in all bedrooms
· Doona covers, mattress protectors and and pillow cases in all bedrooms - just bring your sheets – includes old-style bunk bedroom for the kids
· Brand new top of the line Emilia electric stove, bring your favourite beans expresso/cappuccino machine, coffee grinder for coffee fiends.
· Rice cooker, toasted sandwich maker, microwave, huge 530L fridge-freezer for your fish or crab haul and plenty of big pots and pans for cooking or baking them, plus a wok and plenty of plates, cutlery and storage containers. Quality brand toaster and kettler, coffee plunger and tea pots. Fire blanket in cupboard and fire alarms throughout the house.
· Outdoor double sink fish prep area with night light for evening night fish on the Wooli River or return from a deep sea fish off the Wooli beach reefs or Solitary Islands - internationally renown deep sea diver haven.
· Two stereos with Ipod docks and CD.
· Large bath for the end of hard day on the boat, or beach.
· Keep the car out of the beach spray in the lock-up garage with direct house access (2 metre height. 2.8 metre width)
· Games, beach toys, four 50s banana lounges and fold-up chairs and umbrella for the beach
· Dog bed, food bowls, doggie blankets, water container and doggie door for the K9s. 1.5m fully fenced for pets. Cats (with bells) also welcome.
· Stereos with Ipod docks both loungerooms.
Bedroom 1: queen
Bedroom 2: queen
Bedroom 3: single
Bedroom 4: bunks
Linen: not supplied, linen can be ordered online at www.yuraygirholidayhire.com.au