This stunning beach house is in a premier location at the end of Ross Crescent with the beach directly across the road. Experience the luxury of holidaying only steps to the sand of beautiful Sunshine Beach and a short 5 minute stroll to the shops, cafes and restaurants.
Breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the ocean, sand and rolling surf. You can check the beach conditions for a surf or swim from the living areas, master suite and multiple balconies.
The house has been tastefully renovated to a very high standard, fitted out with brand new, quality fixtures and fittings and everything to make for the perfect holiday escape including:-
* Separate living areas on each level, both with top quality electronics including flat screen TV's, DVD, surround sound, ipod docks and Austar.
* Four bedrooms plus a bunk room. The master features an ensuite, walk-in robe and opens to a sitting deck with a sun lounge. Beds are 2 x kings, 4 x singles plus bunk beds.
* 3 gorgeous bathrooms, the main with double basins and shower room.
* Huge, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with breakfast bench, Miele appliances, induction cook top and ice-maker fridge.
* Fantastic entertaining balconies off the living areas with stunning views down the coast.
* Full laundry opening to the garden.
* Huge double lock-up garage.
* Ceiling fans.
* Security system.
Holiday makers and locals alike enjoy the Sunshine Beach cosmopolitan yet village style atmosphere. The retail precinct of Duke Street where Sunshine Beach Real Estate is located has developed into an effervescent social hub. A choice of restaurants, cafés and bars are on offer plus a deli, convenience store, bakery, bottle shop and more. Just a minute's stroll from Duke Street is the iconic Sunshine Beach Surf Club overlooking the surfing beach which is patrolled daily and favoured by both residents & visitors.
Sunshine Beach boasts a high standard of unique houses & apartments. It's an ideal destination with a myriad of holiday letting options available close to all that Sunshine Beach has to offer. Sunshine Beach is centrally located a 5 minute drive from Noosa Heads' Hastings Street and just 20-25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport. Sunshine Beach backs directly onto the Noosa National Park and is linked to Hastings Street with walking tracks through pristine rainforest.