Grandview-Woodland Apartment Rental Photos and Description
House, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Come and stay in our little nest, IL NIDO. This lovely and private garden suite (1BR, 1BA) is located in a beautiful boulevard tree lined street in a friendly and vibrant neighborhood. It is tastefully furnished yet practical and comfortable with everything you need for a short or long stay in Vancouver.
The suite has just been renovated including all new furniture, appliances, linens etc. It's a completely separated unit from our house, with its private entrance.
It’s the perfect starting point for your Vancouver vacation or your university exchange. If you are sick of expensive characterless hotel, this is the ideal place for you.
My parents use this place as their base when they come visit us from Italy a few months of the year so it is very well looked after and functional. We look forward to having you staying at our lovely house.
We are centrally located close to:
- Public Transportation
- Large park with playground and pool
- Restaurants and cafes
- Shops, grocery and health stores
- walking distance to trendy Commercial Drive (with its vibrant live music bars, restaurants, cafes and trendy shops)
On the move:
- 5-10min bus ride to Vancouver downtown
- 5 minute drive to the highway to Nth Van, Squamish and Whistler or the Horseshoe bay ferry terminal – gateway to the Gulf Islands and Victoria on Vancouver Island.
- 10min cab or 15min bus ride to the Cruise ship terminal
- By a direct buses to both Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- 25min cab or 45 min bus ride from the airport
- on two bike routes
- 10min bus ride to Trout Lake park (Farmers market Sat am in summer)
- 10 minute walk to the PNE, Vancouver’s only theme park.
Keywords: apartment, one bedroom, garden level, flat, self-contained, unit, neighborhood, family friendly
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
My husband and I moved in this house in the summer of 2011. I am a Ph.D. scientist working at the Vancouver Prostate Centre and my husband - the handy man - is a carpenter!
Barbara purchased this apartment in 2011
Why Barbara chose Grandview-Woodland
We love Vancouver, one of the best cities in the world. And we love our house and where it is located. We walk everywhere, bus everywhere and bike everywhere. We look forward to share with you our knowledge of our beautiful city
What makes this apartment unique
We have access to everything Vancouver has to offer. We are close to parks, pools, bike routes, grocery stores (the small ones with organic fruit and veggies!) and shops.
It's easy to reach downtown and as easy to take the highway North to explore BC wilderness