Exquisite 3 Bed Villa with Private Heated Pool, Situated on the Golfing Community of Rotonda West and a short drive to beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches ..... the Perfect Place to Relax and Unwind
Situated in Rotonda West - a deed restricted golfing community half way between Sarasota and Fort Myers and within easy reach of three local airports (Tampa, Sarasota & Fort Myers). It is an ideal location, close to beaches, 6 golf courses, nature reserve, great shopping!! and within reach of all Florida's major attractions - you will be spoilt for choice.
Dragonflies Villa is furnished, decorated and maintained to the highest of standards.
The villa comprises of:
* Master Bedroom with king size bed, ample wardrobe space, cable TV, DVD
* Master ensuite with Roman shower, twin vanity unit, large tub, hair dryer
* Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, large wardrobe area,TV, Pool view
* Bedroom 3 with twin beds, wardrobe, radio-CD player
* Family bathroom with bath and shower, double vanities, hairdryer
* Large lounge with cathedral ceiling, comfy couches, cable TV, DVD, Sound system
* Separate formal dining room which comfortably seats six,
* Fully equipped large kitchen
* Dining Nook - for breakfast or informal dining,
* Laundry Room - equipped with washer, dryer, ironing facilities,
* Double Garage with electrically operated door & remote control,
* Front Porch area with bistro table and chairs
* Large Lanai area with dining and lounging facilities
* Solar/Electric heated Swimming Pool upgraded (29ftx15ft) with water feature.
The pool has a south-west aspect, ideal for sunbathing and for enjoying the spectacular sunsets. The pool/lanai is fully enclosed in a mesh cage. The large lanai area catches the sun all day long - perfect for sunbathing. There are also plenty of shady areas to cool off. Four loungers and side tables are provided for your comfort. Dine alfresco with table and seating for six - gas BBQ is provided for the outdoor chef! A large fan is situated above the lanai table for added comfort.
Dragonflies has been built on an oversize plot with beautiful landscaped gardens ensuring peace and privacy. Our pool looks out over lush greenbelt land. There is an abundance of wildlife with gopher turtles, armadillos and even an occasional bob cat passing through.
Every care has been taken to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay. Our home has been furnished and decorated by an interior designer to ensure a luxurious finish.You will find many extras provided for your comfort and enjoyment.
Our local management company are just a phone call away and help to keep Dragonflies in tip top condition.
We believe we have thought of everything - leaving you to just bring your toothbrush and suitcase!!!
Complementary to our guests:
* Local and long distance calls (USA, CANADA & UK)
* Wireless Internet (just bring your laptop)
* Digital safe
* Gas BBQ
* Beach chairs & loungers, umbrella, coolboxes
* Beach toys, surfboards
* Books, games, Dvds, Cds
* Pool toys
* 2 adult bikes
Please note this is a strictly No Smoking / No Pets home
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
Beach activities include sun bathing, boating and fishing; hunting for colourful shells and pre-historic sharks teeth; bird and sunset watching and maybe even an occasional dolphin or manatee. We are a 10 min drive to the beautiful beaches of Manasota Key with 4 lovely beaches to choose from. There are trails for hiking at Stump Pass State Park which is a wildlife sanctuary at the tip of Manasota Key.
Gasparilla Island is a short drive south where you can visit the beaches of Boca Grand and the lighthouse.
Boats can be hired for fishing or pleasure trips. Organised tours offer a variety of trips including a sunset trip where dolphins chase your boat!
Golfing is a popular past-time in the area as well. There are plenty of opportunities for a great game of golf at any one of the six nearby courses.
Sarasota, located less than an hour away, is known for shopping, dining, and fine arts.
Port Charlotte is only 20 mins to the south. Here you will find a large shiopping mall with Macys, Dillards, JCPenny etc.
Tampa is about 1.5 hours drive. Attend sporting events and concerts at the stadiums or visit Busch Gardens.
Magical memories can be made by simply taking a day trip to Disney, Universal Studio, MGM, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Sea World and Discovery Cove. These attractions are just a few hours away.
Keywords: Gulf Coast, villa, luxury, spacious, near beach, private, relaxing