Take in beautiful views of the working harbour from this two bedroom Newcastle holiday apartment. Located in a secure building on Honeysuckle Drive, this holiday rental is close to cafes, restaurants, shops, the central business district and public transportation. Take the lift up to your room, and enjoy the under cover parking.
This Newcastle rental is immaculate and has amenities for everyone. Enjoy air conditioning throughout, built-in wardrobes, a balcony with a barbecue and a kitchen full of modern conveniences. The bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower.
Access the balcony through the lounge area, or just hang out on the comfortable leather couches. This holiday apartment's open floor plan keeps makes it easy for five people to spread out. View the terms, conditions, and cancellation policy for this holiday rental at www.bqnre.com.au.
• Newcastle was once a coveted coal mining destination
• These days, Newcastle’s popularity is culturally-inclined, as an 2012 International Festivals and Events City award winning town
• The city is surrounded by eight beaches, some of which are perfect for fishing
• Newcastle boasts a rich artistic heritage, both for art galleries and performance arts
• Australia’s past isn’t forgotten in Newcastle. While on holiday, visit Fort Scratchley for a lesson in military history