Perdido Key Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
All condos are Gulf/Ocean front at the Perdido Sun. 2 swimming pools, an indoor and outdoor pool. Hot tub jacuzzi. Boardwalk to the beach. Chair & umbrella rental service on beach is available but not included.
There are NO hotels/motels on the beach at all. The closest hotel is on Navy Blvd. 25 minutes away for $150/night for just a bedroom.
For an instant quote: Go to upper right hand box and pick an open arrival date & a departure date. Then,hit the detailed price button-and you will see the total price for your stay.
Check out our calendar. Weekends get booked up first. My prices are firm-Not negotiable. We are already the best priced, nicest, most upgraded, and cleanest condo at the Perdido Sun.
Cancellation Policy : You must give me in writing,(e-mail),a 30 day notice to cancel your reservation. All money, except the $10.00 handling fee will be refunded.
Incase of a direct hurricane, your unused nights will be credited for another stay.
Perdido Sun Unit 1012 Rental Policy
***Payment in full by credit card or e-check, or Pay half up front- to reserve your dates, other half due 2 weeks prior to check-in. Please remember that your dates are not reserved on the calendar until the deposit has been paid. That will automatically block out your dates on the VRBO site. Those dates are still available to others first.The renters that pay FIRST reserve those days ! Holidays and weekends book up first- DON'T DELAY !
1.Check in time is 3 PM. Check out time is 11 AM sharp.
2. This is a Non-Smoking unit. If evidence of smoking is found, an additional charge of $100.00 will be added to your credit card.
3. You and your family/guests will abide by the Perdido Sun Condominium rules. Pool rules are included and posted. Parents please be mindful of your children, for their safety and the comfort of other guests.
4. There is a 3 Night Minimum stay.
5. Primary renter must be at least 25 years old.
6. Lost keys -when you leave will cost you $15.00/each on your credit card.
7. All items in the condo have been inventoried. Items missing, broken, or damaged will be charged to your credit card.
8. There is a laundry room off the lobby if you need to wash/dry your clothes. Towels and sheets are not replenished daily. You will have sheets on the bed, sheets and pillows for the fold out couch will be in the front foyer closet. Towels will be behind master bathroom door- in the bathroom’s linen closet. Towel count is based solely on the amount of total renters YOU put in the inquiry. Enough will be left for your stay. If you are staying for an extended time-2 weeks or more, you may call to request more towels.
9. NO PETS are allowed in the unit or on the condo grounds !
10. No RV's, boats,trailers,or jet skis allowed in parking lot.
11. Until your reservations are confirmed, prices will be subject to change.
RATES: Mar 17- Apr 14 $130/night $750/week
Apr 15- May 23 $120/night $700/week
May 24-June22 $160/night $1020/week
June 23-Aug 5 $175/night $1180/week
Aug 6-Sept 3 $130/night $750/week
Sept 4-Oct19 $110/night $660/wk $1320/mo
Oct 19-Mar 16 $100/night $545/wk $1150/mo
**** Add- 11.5% State & Tourist Tax
$75.00/Cleaning $150/extended stay and $10.00 handling fee.
Keywords: Perdido Key Beach Condo. Cheapest, cleanest condo at the Perdido Sun.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Lisa Allen
Our family bought this condo as an investment and retirement income several years ago. We have been lucky that it has been easy to book and maintain. We have had return guests, and friends stay here. We also stay here ourselves when available. The pools, beach, facilities, and personnel are wonderful.
We have 5 children, and our 5th grandchild is on the way, so we know how important a getaway- just the two of you, or with the kids can be. We use to rent hotel rooms on the beach when the kids were little ourselves-Just for the pool.
We only live 6 miles inland, so cleaning and maintenance are easy and done often. Our priority is to have everything on hand for your stay. I always answer my phone- or at least I will call you back ASAP. Please consider us when planning your vacation or weekend getaway. You will not be disappointed !
Springbreak- Mid March through the summer is bustling. The end of August- when schools start back slows down. There is alot to see and do in and around Perdido Key. Great seafood restaurants, pubs, sports bars, souvenir shops are located right across the street- a short walk. Two great golf courses are 5 minutes away. Breakfasts and Lunches at the golf courses are also awesome.
Lisa Allen purchased this condo in 2004
Why Lisa Allen chose Perdido Key
The Perdido Sun is located on the largest property available on the beach. There are NO hotels on Perdido Key. Orange Beach Hotels are $250 and up/ a night. Pensacola hotels are 25 mins. away on Navy Blvd. and are expensive without any luxury.
What makes this condo unique
Clean, safe, fully furnished,lobby reception. We have board games and DVD movies for those rainy or stay in days & nights. We are available 24/7 to meet your needs.