Folly Field Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, Sleeps 4-6
Welcome to our Beach Cottage, Fiddler's Cove Beach and Racquet Club a Wonderful 1ST FLOOR (Easy In/Easy Out) in a 23 acre Beach and Tennis Resort. Recently renovated!! All new memory foam bedding throughout! Newly painted and all new flooring in January 2014!
Family friendly, with Graco Pack N Play and Fisher Price Booster Seat/High Chair in condo for guest use.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the Cottage...
* Short stroll (300 yards) to the widest, most BEAUTIFUL BEACH on Hilton Head Island. Included in Our Cottage Rental are BEACH CHAIRS, A BEACH COOLER, and OUR BEACH CARRY ALL, THAT MAKE THE SHORT STROLL TO THE BEACH EVEN EASIER!! Make sure to BRING YOU OWN BEACH TOWELS!!
Our Beach Cottage offers 2 bedrooms each with their own baths with new vanities, fully furnished kitchen with new counters, cabinets and appliances(refrig., dishwasher, microwave, stove, blender, coffee pot, toaster and washer and dryer).
The master is nicely decorated, has a queen bed, Flat Screen TV & DVD & phone. The master bath adjoins the master bedroom.
The guest bedroom has twin beds and an adjoining bath located just outside the bedroom door.
The living has a sleeper sofa, 37' HDTV Flat Screen TV and DVD.
Dining room has seating for six.
Patio has Porch Swing and Bistro Table to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
If you have any questions while you are vacationing at the Beach Cottage, we have been enjoying this wonderful Island Paradise for more than 20 years, so we are here to help.
No worries... relax, have fun and enjoy!!
You will have our phone numbers and email... we look forward to sharing our little Beach Cottage with you in the near future...
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Weekly rentals preferred... Saturday to Saturday. A 50% deposit is required upon making the reservation (within 7 days) and the 50% balance is due at least 21 days prior to your visit.
* Monthly rentals are available between November and March. Monthly Rentals must be cancelled ninty (90) days prior to check-in date to receive all deposit monies back in full.
* We accept personal checks, cashiers checks and money orders. We also accept MasterCard, VISA, and Discover cards to make booking and payment easy!
* Check-in is at 3:00 PM and Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
* NO SMOKING IN VILLA, NO PETS, No Motorcycles and No Boats.
* No bikes are allowed inside the villa.
* Please use the provided bike racks.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Should you need to cancel your reservation, you can cancel 60 days or more prior to your visit and receive your entire deposit back in full. Cancelling less than 60 days prior to your visit, 50% is returned, however, cancelling 14 days or less prior to your visit, no refunds are available.
Keywords: Fiddlers Cove, Folly Field, Hilton Head
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Tom Ramsey
We are originally from New Jersey and we discovered Hilton Head in 1986, and have treasured our 'piece of the beach' on the island since 1989. I work in Global Business development and Genny is a former teacher and current writer. We have travelled the world for work and pleasure, but there is no place like Hilton Head!
Tom Ramsey purchased this villa in 2012
Why Tom Ramsey chose Folly Field
The location is great being so close to the beach. The 10 on-site, Har-Tru tennis courts are AWESOME! Aswell as a CHILLED pool, so cool for summer enjoyment.
Fiddler's Cove is centrally located for all the island has to offer, from great food, golf, live theater and concerts, and access to the bike/walking path system. It is just a fantasic location!
What makes this villa unique
We love the short walk to the best beach on Hilton Head, and great amenities within Fiddler's Cove!
Two large pools, hot tub, great tennis and raquetball. The 4 on-site children's play areas are great for our grand daughter. One is right outside the villa!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Well, we are home and just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to rent your very nice condo on Hilton Head. We had a good time and found the area and the condo very relaxing. It is a beautiful island and it is apparent why you chose to purchase a vacation condo there.
Once again, thank you,