|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This large beautiful 2br with private terrace is simply fantastic. The apartment features hard wood floors and a fully equipped kitchen. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed, loveseat, cable tv, dresser and desk. The living room has a pull out sofa as well as a large flat screen with cable TV and playstation. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, desk and dresser. The small terrace is perfect for getting a breath of fresh air. As for the building... it is a newish (2007) elevator building located on a quiet street and is close to everything! (you can hang out in the lower east side (0-5 min walk)... you can shop in soho. (5-8 min walk).. you can have dinner in little italy (5 min walk)... you can have brunch in the east village (5-10 min walk)... you can have authentic chinese food in china town (5 min walk)...plus there are several subways within a 3-5 min walk so it's easy to get around the city (F/M/B/D/J/Z/6 lines)... The bottom line is this apartment is far better than a tiny hotel room for less money. Come stay here...I promise, you'll be happy you did!!!
• 3rd floor, elevator
• Apartment is 700+ sf
• Huge windows in each of the bedrooms
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Individual AC/heat controls in each room
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bathroom
• full size tub and shower
• granite tile floors
• luxury cotton towels
• Roof deck with incredible views
• Laundry in the basement
• 2 Huge private bedrooms (Both with Queen-sized beds)
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Pull out Sofa-bed in living room
• New modern furnishings
• 2 x Plasma HDTV
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels including on-demand
• playstation 3 and games
• High speed wifi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• tile floors
• marble countertops
• full range
• coffee maker
• very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Beautiful, large brand new 2 bedroom Apartment .
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of several subway lines (F/M/B/D/J/Z/6)
• Very quiet block—residential, churches, community center.
Keywords: apartment, condo
This sure beats a hotel!! Sleeps up to 6 people! Everything in the apartment is brand new and top of the line. You will not be disappointed…I guarantee it! • 4th floor, elevator • hardwood floors throughout • Individual AC/heat controls in each room • There are very few personal belongings and no clutter Full large bathroom • full size tub/shower • granite tile floors • luxury cotton towels • Roof deck with incredible views • Laundry in the basement • Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun. • Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars • Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown • Within 3-5 blocks of 3 subway lines (4/5/6, F/M, B/D)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Mar 15 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable security deposit (Incidentals)||$100|
|property protection||$39 + Tax|
|cleaning fee||$90 + Tax|
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.