|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport (10 minutes from Downtown by Muni - walking score 97%), this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.??The house is at the heart of Cole Valley, a pleasant and trendy neighborhood of cafes & restaurants and boutiques and just a short walk to Golden Gate Park (with its Academy of Sciences and deYoung Art Museum) and to historic Haight-Ashbury.
This Classic Edwardian home has lovely details throughout, hardwood floors, fireplace and living spaces opened to a deck and landscaped garden.
The main floor consists of a sunny living room, a dining room and a kitchen both with french doors leading to the deck and the garden.The second floor offers a spacious master bedroom suite, two bedrooms with views to the garden, a media room and two bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is another bedroom,1/4 bath, and the laundry.
- Spacious and sunny living room with detailed decorative coved ceiling, fireplace, and west facing picture window.
- Formal dining room with boxed beam ceiling, built in china cabinet, wood burning fireplace, and pair of French doors leading to the deck.
- Eat in Kitchen with modern appliances, built in china cabinet, and pair of French doors leading to the deck
- Spacious deck large enough for outdoor dining leads to an East facing charming garden.
- Half bath off formal dining room.
- 3 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms upstairs (one bathroom is a split bath)
- 1 media room upstairs, can be used as an additional bedroom
- 1 bedroom on the ground level with 1/4 bath
Keywords: Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport, this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.
Cole Valley is a very exciting neighborhood with its Ice cream Bar, its Restaurants (Kezar, Zazie, Burger Meister), La Boulange and many cafés.
This house will provide you the calm and serenity you need during vacation and a very easy access to the City.
Great family house! As soon as we entered we felt like we were home. Fantastic kitchen and patio, and plenty of room.
Location is ideal, safe neighborhood, walkable to the park, wholefoods, restaurants & cafés.
This was one of two SF houses I rented for wedding guests in the summer of 2013. Overall, the other rental was a much better experience and value but this is one of the loveliest houses in the neighborhood (I live nearby).
* Peaceful, suburban street in Cole Valley.
* Stunning views from living room + master bedroom.
* Main floor (living room, kitchen, dining) is well maintained & spacious.
* 5th bedroom was not really a bedroom but a bed in an unfurnished basement.
* Window dressing in all the bedrooms are dorm-style roller shades that would get stuck.
* I had to remind the owner about the refundable damage deposit 2 weeks after check-out.
(My guests stayed in May 2013 but the earliest date I could plug in was Aug 2013.)
We rented this house for 3 Nights in july.We love this house and would very much like to come back. It was spaceous (we was 10 People) and was just how i pictured an old San Francisco home:) The master bedrom was large With its own bathroom, love it! The house had every thing we needed to make the stay Perfect:) Nice and quiet neighbourhood With stores, pubs and restaurant Close by.
staying in your house has been a great pleasure. it is spacious ( ten people) located near local shops ,restaurants near by and an extrem wellfunctioning transportation system close by.
The house as lived up to our greatest expectations and i would never hesitate to recommend your house to other families going to Sna Francisco to explore the great city
It was a great stay in this house.
Very close to the bus to go downtown in 15 mn.
A lot of space and a great garden.
I recommended absolutly!
We spent a week in this lovely house. It is all you need with a possibility of 5 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a lovely garden where you can relax or have diner. The neighborhood is fantastic : two minutes to Cole street and five to Haight street, walking distance to Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks. Bus stops everywhere, plenty of restaurants and shops, food market, boulangerie (bakery), available parking... Amazing!
Thanks again Ingrid, we had a wonderful stay in SF!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.