- A relaxing, private setting in gated, palm tree lined, cul-de-sac neighborhood, within 1/2 mile of 10 miles of beautiful, ocean beaches just 40 minutes from downtown Charleston
- 5 championship golf courses including 2012 PGA golf course (The Ocean Course), miles of bike paths, and an abundance of fine dining choices
- Large living spaces, beautifully decorated and comfortable, central air conditioning, and ceiling fans in most rooms
- 4 Master BR all with King beds, all with private baths, large closets and flat screen TV's. One king bed can be divided into 2 twins for children
- Loft with trundle couch with 2 twins
- Billiards table and ping pong for great family enjoyment
- Large family room with 62' flat screen TV with DVR and cable sports package, large couches and recliners
- Relaxing, well decorated screened porch adjacent to patio with dining table, chairs, and lounge chairs, all with a very private setting of palm trees and wooded view
- 5 cable TV's, DVR, DVD player and WiFi internet access
- Large, gourmet, fully equipped, granite kitchen
- Den/office is fully equipped
- Property is professionally managed with on-island staff, including concierge service to assist you with all recreation and dinner reservations
- Sorry, but absolutely no pets or smoking permitted
Keywords: Private home
5 Golf Courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA. 10 Miles of public beaches. 10 miles of bike paths right on the island. 40 mins to Charleston and Charleston Airport. Tennis and golf, boating and fishing. Aquariums, etc.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.