|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Sanibel by the Sand!! Sanibel Arms West I-8
Experience Sanibel in its purest form at this classic top floor unit. Spectacular view of pool and lush gardens surrounding this unit with a view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Everything you'd expect in this classy unit for both a relaxing and working vacation.
• New Open Kitchen with granite counter tops
• New sleeper sofa & love seat
• Washer/Dryer in your condo
• Secure fast wireless internet just for your unit
• FREE Vonage World long distance calling
• Flat screen TVs (3)
Stay away from the mid-island hustle at this quiet East end location. New kitchen, washer/dryer and California closets will put you right at home in one of the property's classiest units. Steps to the 90°F 32°C heated pool or Sanibel's famous white sand beaches. Walk to the historic Lighthouse or dig your tired feet into sand of the world's most famous shelling beach. Tennis courts and fishing pier all within walking distance. World class restaurants only minutes away by car.
Book your stay at our Sanibel Arms West unit and find out why people keep coming back.
Sanibel Arms West offers:
• 6 Acres on the Gulf of Mexico
• 500 feet of Sandy White Beaches
• 22 miles of paved bicycle paths
• Pool 90°F (32°C) year round
• Roof top sun deck
• Boat Dock
• Onsite rental office
Keywords: Sanibel condo, vacation condo, Sanibel Arms West, 2 bedroom, pool view
I am a semi-retired tax CPA from Maryland and a native of Chicago. My wife is a great quilter from southern Virginia.
Follow my Tweets at #SanibelSam
Since retiring 5 years ago, I have learned to bake artisan breads, oil paint, draw, and am working on becoming a gourmet chef. I am also a barbeque and chili judge.
I enjoy meeting people at the pool, bird watching, waking on the beach, SHELLING, and helping others.
Gary Pokrant purchased this condo in 2012
We re-discovered Sanibel Island and Sanibel Arms West condos and love them both. We now own I-8, I-4, I-1, K-3 & M-2.
After 30+ years of vacationing in Florida we know & like most of the state. But Sanibel stands head and shoulders above the rest of Florida.
First year, we came back 3 times and bought our first condo, I-4. The 2nd year we stayed for 4 months and bought our 2nd & 3rd condos, I-8 & K-3. In 2013, stayed 5 1/2 months and added I-1 and M-2. All have been or will shortly be remodeled. Bring your parents or your grand-kids both will love our condos.
What is special about Sanibel Arms West?
Uncrowded beaches, 90°F/32°C heated pool, friendly fellow owners and renters, great bird watching, world class wildlife preserves within a 15 minute drive and a great on-site property management team.
Guess that's why Arthur Frommer, world famous travel expert, just rated Sanibel Island, Florida as his #1 vacation destination in the world.
WHY THIS CONDO?
1) Great location and views.
2) Newly renovated over the past 2 years.
3) High speed secure wireless-N internet added for just this condo.
Consistent wireless speeds of 17 Mpbs or bring your Ethernet cable for hardwired speeds of 100+ Mpbs. These are blazing fast speeds.
Get your work done quicker and on your schedule, then spend more time with your family on the beach, in the always 90 degree pool, and out exploring this unique island.
Stream your online movies and games with the Zoom DOCSIS 3.0 wireless-N modem secure internet access.
4) Free Vonage long distance calls to all USA and 60 countries. Stay in touch with your family, friends, and clients.
WHY SANIBEL ISLAND?
1) 70% of the island is a wildlife refuge or in the local conservation trust protected from future development. World class bird and wildlife watching is everywhere.
2) Great shelling. Sanibel beaches are ranked as one of the top 5 shelling location in the world. The beach at Sanibel Arms West is great for shelling. Go at low tide. Tide charts are available at the Bait Box on Periwinkle 1 block from the Causeway Road intersection or soon from my website, SanibelByTheSand
3) Friendly people – you will see drivers stopping to let car or biker cross the road cross. Each will wave thanks. You will catch yourself doing the same. Not a bad lesson for our children.
Other guests at Sanibel Arms West will wave or stop and talk. That’s nice.
4) 22 miles of paved bicycle paths. Whether you are 6 or 86, it is easy to bicycle on Sanibel.
Tell EVERYONE about the great condo you found.
Our community room has 2 computers with internet access, a complete meeting room kitchen, and seating for 40 people. Great for your family reunion and group dinners.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 13 2014 - Jan 2 2015
4 night minimum stay
• Deposits are Required to Guarantee Reservations.
• Summer Season: $300.00 per week
• Winter Season: $500.00 per week
• Reservations cancelled 60 days prior to arrival
will receive a refund less a $75.00 service fee.
Late Check-Out until 6:00 p.m. $50.00