We are thrilled to showcase our brand new holiday home - a gorgeous four story Venetian palazzo with a water front and private deck. Depicted by Canaletto and Guardi, it stands beside a 16th century church designed by Palladio and a 15th century bell tower by Codussi.
There are stunning views of Venice from every corner of the palazzo. It sleeps up to 16 in 6 formal bedrooms and also has a spacious loft with 4 sofa beds. There are 8 bathrooms, each one with a walk in shower. The palazzo has three kitchens, three living areas and five dining areas (the formal dining room, terraces, loft and on the campo). There is also a gym with a small pool/hot tub and an enormous conference/multimedia hall.
Ground floor - The main entrance leads to the stairs and lift. On the right there is an entrance hall, hallway and main kitchen. The stairs lead to the cavanna (ancient boat shelter), a 1000 sq feet vaulted room that can be used for dining, (seats 50 people), conferences, meetings, dancing, music, cinema etc. The room is also accessible from the main entrance. Beyond the cavanna is a gym with shower, heated pool/hot tub. Doors open to a small garden, which will become a 1,000 sq. feet garden in 2013/2014.
First floor - Taking the lift, you will reach the second kitchen, dining room, two living rooms and two bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms. The lift arrives directly onto the dining/living room. Three doors lead to a large terrace overlooking the water.
Second Floor - There is a master bedroom with water views, a large tub and a balcony overlooking the Palladian church. The second bedroom has a Turkish bath. There are two more bedrooms, each with en suite accommodation.
Loft: Reachable by stairs or lift, the spacious loft has a third kitchen with an eating counter and kitchen, a bathroom, and a living area with four sofa beds for sleeping up to four. Stairs lead to the 150 feet roof terrace from which you can have dinner and drinks, enjoying breathtaking views over Venice.
Points of Interest / Distances
San Pietro in Castello has been for more than 500 years, until 1807, the patriarchal church of Venice and seat of the religious authority in the adjacent Palazzo del Patriarca. It is located between the two major exhibition centers in Venice, Giardini della Biennale and Arsenale. Located in a beautiful residential area of Venice, it is the ideal location for a group looking to deepen its knowledge on Venice and laguna and its hinterland, including Vicenza, Verona, Padova, that they can reach easily by water taxi and private coach. You are only a short walk from three different vaporetti stops that will take you anywhere you wish. San Marco is only a 20 minute walk from the palazzo.
In a few minutes by water taxi you can reach any island in the Venice laguna such as Murano, Burano, Torcello, Mazzorbo, San Servolo with its historical monuments, amenities and famous restaurants. You can also reach The Lido with its renowned beaches and hotels, tennis courts and restaurants. The Alberoni golf course, considered among the 10 best in Italy is only a short taxi ride away. (http://www.circologolfvenezia.it/) You are a short ride from the most renowned permanent Venetian art collections in the world such as Musei dell'Accademia (mainly XVI century paintings) or Ca' Rezzonico (mainly XVIII century paintings), as well as modern and contemporary art collections such as Guggenheim, Plazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana. Worldwide sought-after international events are at a short walking distance from the palazzo such as Biennale dell'arte (contemporary art) and Biennale dell'Architettura (contemporary architecture).
PROVIDED SERVICES (included)
• Airport or train station collection by water taxi.
• Morning services: preparing breakfast, daily room cleaning, bed making, weekly bed and bath linen changing and final cleaning.
• Electricity, air conditioning, house heating and water heating.
• Wi-Fi broadband access.
• Hairdryer in each bathroom.
• Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided upon request.
AVAILABLE SERVICES (at extra charge)
• Meals can be cooked for guests at the house when given advance notice
• Personal laundry and extra cleaning
• Private visits to villas and Palazzi closed to the public, having lunch/dining with the owners, special meetings with international writers, painters, glass artists and more. These activities will be provided by experienced concierge services operators, professional English speaking guide and caterers.
• Beaches, cruising, sailing, fishing, water skiing, rowing school (venetian boats are normally driven by one only row as the gondolas)
• Winery tours, wine tasting, cooking classes at the best restaurants in Venice and in the region
• Art, history of art, architecture: old masters, contemporary art, guided tours in Venice, private visits to museums, palazzo, churches, villas.
• Watching glass masters doing marvelous handicrafts, engraving school, watercolor courses.
• Visiting the laguna and its islands (Torcello and its fabulous restaurant Cipriani, Burano, Mazzorbo with its New York Times celebrated Venissa, Sant'Erasmo and many others).
• Boat trips along the riviera del Brenta as far as Padua with its 30 and more villas (among them the Palladian Malcontenta and Villa Pisani at Stra)
• Trips to Vicenza to see the most celebrated Palladian villas and Palazzos, having lunch with the owners surrounded by Tiepolo frescoes
• Romantic tour through the Venice channels in a rowboat
• Visiting the superb Venetian countryside with its historical towns and villas (Asolo, Marostica, Maser, Conegliano, Castelfranco, Treviso and many others)
Many more activites are available following further requests. Confirmation and prices will be given upon receiving details for each request.
Luxury Furnished rentals since 1995, with properties in Paris, London, Italy and Bordeaux. Dedicated to service, quality and professionalism.
Stunning views of Venice all around. Breathtaking decoration and dimensions.
In a few minutes by water taxi you can reach any island in the Venice laguna as:
Murano, Burano, Torcello, Mazzorbo, San Servolo with it's historical monuments, amenities and famous restaurants
The Lido with its renowned beaches and hotels, tennis courts, restaurants etc.
The Alberoni golf course, considered among the 10 best in Italy (http://www.circologolfvenezia.it/)
The most important permanent Venetian art collections in the world as Musei dell'Accademia (mainly XVI century paintings) or Ca' Rezzonico (mainly XVIII century paintings)
Modern and contemorary art collections as Guggenheim, Plazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana
Wolwide sought after international events at a short walking distance from San Pietro as Biennale dell'arte (contemprary art) and Biennale dell'Architettura (contemporary architecture) in alternative years and the yearly cinema festival at the LIdo.
San Pietro in Castello has been for more than 500 years, until 1807, the patriarchal church of Venice and seat of the religious authority in the adjacent Palazzo del Patriarca. It's located between the two major exhibition centers in Venice, Giardini della Biennale and Arsenale. Obviously its destination is not for hurried tourists but could be the ideal location for a group looking for deepening its knowledge on Venice and laguna and its hinterland including Vicenza, Verona, Padova that they can reach by water taxi + private coach. From San Pietro you can quickly move to the center or make tours in the laguna using water taxisl, without suffering the big disadvantage of finding yourself stuck among thousand of tourists. Otherwise at a short reach on foot you will be able to reach three different stops of 'vaporetti' that will bring you anywhere wish. If you just wish to walk San Marco is reachable in 20 minutes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.