Indian River Shores Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
The Sea Oaks is a Gated Community and is perfect for your next vacation! An exclusive resort which stretches from Ocean to Indian River offering activities from tennis playing on Championship courts and bike riding to relaxing on the beach. This unit is one of the closest to the beach. Beautiful views of the ocean from Master Bedroom/Living Room/Kitchen. Walk out of screened porch directly to pool and beach.
The Condo features 2 bedrooms, one with a Queen Size bed and the other with a twin,a trundle bed and a futon which provides sleeping for 4. The Kitchen is fully outfitted and is eat-in with a a table, but also has a breakfast bar which seats four.
The Living Room/Dining Room is a large open space looking out to the beautiful Ocean. The Living Room and Bedrooms have Cable TV and Wireless Internet through out.
There is a pool directly outside the Condo, which is only for use for our Association. There is another pool at the Beach Club overlooking the water, which is a short walk from the condo. You can sit outside and have lunch, then enjoy a swim. A second clubhouse is located at the Tennis Center.
SeaOaks is conveniently located close to downtown Vero Beach and Sebastian. Both towns offer fine restaurants, golf, bike and kayak rentals, boating, fishing, shopping, theaters.
Sea Oaks Community Amenities Include:
* Oceanside pool and private neighborhood pools with large patio areas with chairs, restrooms, showers, and Jacuzzis.
* Private sandy beach * Formal Dining Restaurant that overlooks the ocean.
* Beach Club with Poolside restaurant and Tennis Club restaurant
* Brand new fitness center with state of the art equipment
* 16 Championship Har Tru tennis courts. Tennis lessons and in house tennis pro
* Golf Courses nearby
* Waterway Marina – 48 slip marina and boat docks/fishing area
* Disney World approximately 90 min away
* Disney Vero Beach 0.5 miles
* Bike paths and walking trails
Keywords: Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Oceanfront
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
About The Owner
Our family is from the North. We always love to vacation in warm weather, so Florida has always been one of our favorite destinations.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2000
Why The Owner chose Indian River Shores
We came to Vero for a vacation. Loved it so much before leaving we bought our home in Sea Oaks
What makes this condo unique
Directly on the beach, easily go back and forth to condo. Fantastic views. Convenient to Golf Courses, Restaurants (we have a list at the house), tennis, surfing,biking, fishing. Every morning we go for a walk on the beach up to a deli and have coffee. It is paradise.