Mauna Lani Terrace D102
* 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Superior unit.
* Lanai features beautiful ocean and sunset views.
* Unit also overlooks Mauna Lani's ancient hawaiian fishponds.
* Decorated in Hawaiian print furnishings & tile in living room.
* Living room offers a television, VCR, DVD and stereo system.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and television.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds.
* Twin beds can be converted into a king bed upon request.
* Both bedrooms have access to the main lanai.
* High speed internet access.
* Non Smoking unit and lanai.
* A sofa sleeper is available in the living room.
* Unit accommodates a maximum of six people.
* HI ID #W30200406-02.
**Need more space?? Contact us for rate details to rent more units!**
Mauna Lani Resort access includes:
The Mauna Lani Beach Club: This private club is just a 5 minute walk from Mauna Lani Terrace. Enjoy some of the best snorkeling on the island (all ocean gear can be rented seaside).
The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, 6 Plexipave tennis courts, gym with complete cardio & weight machines. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.