Puako House Rental Photos and Description
Home, 4 bedroom, 4 bath oceanfront (sleeps 9)
The Puako Beach House is a spacious beach retreat located just steps from the Pacific Ocean waters. The home was built between two vacant beachside lots and has spectacular private ocean access with the perfect spot to launch your SUP or kayak. Constructed in 2012, the home was designed in a Modern-Coastal style with many high-end upgrades. Interior features include natural wood floors, granite counter tops, tropical cabinetry and high quality windows and sliding doors with Hunter Douglas window treatments. The home is situated to maximize the proximity to the ocean and guests will delight in the sounds and smells of the natural sea breezes, swaying coconut trees and lapping waves that will lull you to sleep each night.
The “main house” has 3 oceanfront bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom, and an open concept kitchen-media-living room. All rooms of the house face the ocean with sliding doors that open to the covered Treks deck. Loungers and modular tables and chairs are available for customizable outdoor seating. There is also a detached 1 bedroom “ohana” (guest) house with it’s own kitchen, living room and ocean view balcony. The “ohana house” living room has a flat screen TV and a queen-size sofa sleeper. All of the bedrooms offer spacious closets, private bathrooms and platform beds with plush memory foam mattresses. There are showers in each bathroom and a bathtub in the “main house” master bedroom.
The property is gated with parking for 2 cars (no garage access). The beachfront side of the house has a shaded grassy yard with a BBQ grill and outdoor shower. The outdoor table and chairs can be set-up on the lawn for the most picturesque outdoor meals. If you chose to rent kayaks or SUP boards on your stay they can be stored on the lawn where you will only have to carry them about 20 feet to the protected tidal pools where you can launch off in the water. In about a 1 mile walk/jog will be at Paniau where you can swim, surf, snorkel or scuba dive in the crystal clear waters.
* No Air Conditioning
* Master bedroom has a king-size bed.
* Second bedroom has a king-size bed.
* Third bedroom has two twin beds.
* The 'ohana' has a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sofabed in the living room.
* Flat screen TV in the 'main house' and 'ohana house' living rooms (no TV's in the bedrooms).
* Free wireless internet access.
* Washer & Dryer with detergent provided.
* No landline phone.
* Checkout cleaning fee of $619.79 will be collected with each reservation. A housekeeping service will be provided 1/week at no additional charge (once per every 7 days of your stay).
* This home will accommodate up to 9 people comfortably.
* 5 night minimum stay throughout the year, 7 night minimum over Christmas.
* HI ID #W87042934-01
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible