Booked for Feb & March 2014. Still accepting select 2013 and 2014 booking dates.
Newly Renovated Four Bedroom 1928 sq ft Bungalow in Private JOHNSON RANCH community. Amazing yard & pool!
Pool features include:
- Beach entrance
- Rock waterfall feature
- 90' Perimeter Diving Pool with diving board; Not a play pool! - Deep end ensures water temps remain cooler in summer months!
- Heated - Gas heated pool; Not electric;gas heat is guaranteed during all winter months!
- LED coloured pool lights, perimeter lighting and Tikki Torches for evening swimming
- Gas heated patio lamp for chilly evenings
Additional backyard features include:
- Green, lush yard!
- Pineapple and pigmy palm trees silhoutted behind pool
- Young orange and lime trees
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor surround system
- Patio table with seating for 6 and umbrella
- Outdoor daybed for lounging by the pool
- Completely gated yard
- RV parking w/separate gate
Beautifully renovated 1928 sq ft four bedroom bungalow includes hardwood and tile flooring, granite kitchen countertops, new appliances, custom paint, and master suite with soaker tub, shower and walk-in closet
- 10' ceilings throughout home
- Fully furnished with 2 sitting rooms, 42' & 55' plasma tv's, digital cable box & DVD player, and foosball table!
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new Frigidaire appliances including stove, kitchen (with water/ice maker), dishwasher, and microwave
- Small appliances, such as coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots & pans, etc...
- Service for up to 12 guests
- Washer & dryer; iron & board
- Master bedroom with private ensuite including separate shower, corner tub, his & her sinks, and walk-in closet
- Large double entrance main bathroom also with his & her sinks and tub/shower unit
Sleeping accommodates up to 10; provided as follows:
- Master bedroom: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Second bedroom: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Third bedroom: 2 Twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Fourth bedroom: 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 2 adults/2 children or 4 children - top bunks not appropriate for adults)
Why San Tan Valley? If you're looking for a vacation retreat out of the hussle and bustle of city traffic but still within short commute to all tourist attractions, golfing, and shopping then San Tan Valley is your vacation destination. San Tan Valley is only a 20 minute commute from Mesa Airport and approx 50 minutes from Phoenix International Airport and the beautiful scenic drive through the living dessert silhoutted by a backdrop of mountains is part of the experience!
Exclusivity! Our vacation property is in the highly desireable area of the Johnson Ranch community. Johnson Ranch is a private community featuring three community pools, one of which is heated for year-round enjoyment, a private 9 hole golf course, private man-made lake offering catch-and-release fishing, over 20 parks interconnected through walking paths (we rent bikes!), basketball court and beach volleyball court. There is also an 18 hole public golf course located right within the community! You have access to it all as our guest!
Amenitites for all ages to enjoy and experience! Whether you're interested in a golf vacation or a family vacation there is so much to experience! For the golf enthusiasts, the abundance of golfing amenities Arizona offers are a given. For the sports enthusiast why not take in a Cardinals, Coyotes, Suns, or Diamondbacks game? Tons of college sports too! Want to get in some great shopping? Check out Queen Creek Village (only a 10 minute drive!) or San Tan Village (in Gilbert, less than a 20 minute drive) which offers a unique open-air shopping destination featuring both trendy shops and box stores! The Mesa Swap Market is also worth a look! Family friendly hidden gems include hiking trails and horseback riding at San Tan National Park (only a 10 minute drive!), Schnepf Farm offering train rides, hay rides and misc activities (less than a 10 minute drive), take a tour of the Queen Creek Olive Mill (also less than 10 minute drive), visit Goldfield Ghost Town near Superstition Mountain and tour the historic buildings and gold mine, eclectic shops, and witness the live hourly gunfight shows, and of course what family trip would be complete without a visit to the Phoenix Zoo! Contact us for a detailed list of all the family attractions available!
We have bikes & fishing rods!
Family home - children welcome! Pets welcome too! Non-smoking home!
Your vacation retreat awaits, come enjoy the Arizona sunshine and the luxurious pool!
Keywords: Bungalow, Pool, Heated Pool, Diving Pool, Deep End, Waterfall, Johnson Ranch, San Tan Valley, Arizona, golfing, close to golfing, shopping, close to shopping, pets welcome, children welcome, furnished
When my husband retired from a 14 year career in professional sports this vacation home was our little retirement present to our family. We call Canada home, but Arizona is our home-away-from home, we are absolutely in love with all things Arizona! From the desert sun, golfing, horseback riding, hiking, to the shopping, tourist attractions and sporting events, AZ offers it all!
The pool, the pool, the pool! We had a very particular checklist in a vacation home. We chose San Tan Valley because we wanted a retreat from the city, a home nestled in the desert with the mountain silhoutte providing a truly picturesque backdrop. We narrowed in on the community of Johnson Ranch because it boasts by far the best private amenities including a golf course right within the community, 3 swimming pools, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts and a catch-and-release lake, all interconnected by walkways featuring 28 parks right within the community. Then we focused on the perfect fit in a property which centered around the pool and backyard. Our home is the definition of luxury. Outside we have a large fully fenced yard, with a huge heated diving pool, lots of palm trees, and covered deck. Inside boasts four bedrooms, the master includes an ensuite, kitchen featuring granite countertops and two entertainment rooms.
Our pool is gas heated so we can guarantee a comfortable swim all year round! It has a rock waterfall feature, is a salt (not chlorine!) pool, has an in-floor cleaning system (so you can spend your vacation swimming instead of vacuuming out the pool!) and has LED lighting inside the pool that allows you to change the colour of the water at night, as well as perimeter lighting and tiki torches. Plus gas BBQ, gas heating lamp, outdoor surround sound system, patio table with umbrella, and day bed lounger! Truly an oasis!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.