Ellijay Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7 in beds)
Welcome to ''River Music''! Enjoy the noisy rapids of the beautiful Coosawattee River rushing below from the screened in porches. Rock away your worries in the comfortable glider rockers. Do you need to de-stress? This is the place to relax, unwind, and make wonderful memories!
''River Music'' cabin is beautifully decorated with new and luxurious rustic decor. Our Non-Smoking cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Sleep peacefully in the two handmade King size log beds made by a local Ellijay craftsman. In the bunk room, even the full over twin bunk beds are handcrafted out of wood logs. It's like climbing a tree to get in bed! Our favorite room? A very large screened in porch with private gorgeous views of the river. Not another cabin in sight! Enjoy paved roads all the way to the driveway and a carport to keep dry carrying luggage, groceries, etc.
Please visit www.rivermusiccabin.com for many more photos of this beautiful property!
Further Details: Our cabin is on the Coosawattee River which flows into beautiful Carter's Lake. Head down our railroad tie stairs to the river and experience the true beauty of the waters. In the summer, bring and tie your river tubes to the trees and float in place. Now that's relaxing! The river is so much fun to play in, swim in, skip rocks in, fish in, etc. There is even a creek that feeds into the river. The fresh air is amazing and definitely takes your breath away. Beautiful! The hot tub is the perfect place to soak away your cares while listening to the river. Want to hang out inside the cabin? Enjoy free WIFI, flat screen tv's, a Connelly pool table, video games, board games, movies, books, and more!
In addition to the amazing sounds of 'River Music', enjoy:
* A fully stocked and equipped kitchen with large table to seat 7. Dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and mini Keurig, toaster, etc.
* Large screened porches with quiet wooden gliders. Nothing to disturb the sounds of the river!
* Picnic table on screened porch so you can eat and listen to the 'music' of the river rushing below.
* Rustic and beautiful handmade log beds and log dressers.
* Two Master size bedrooms with log King beds and pillowtop mattresses.
* Full size over twin size handcrafted log bunk bed
* Connelly slate and hardwood pool table in loft
* XBOX 360 gaming system! Feel free to bring your games!
* 6 person Spa Crest Bromine Salt hot tub....
* Jetted tub in huge Master bathroom to soak away any stress...
* 42' LCD TV in living room with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
* 32' LCD TV in upstairs Master bedroom with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
*13' Color TV with built in DVD player in the Bear Hugs Bunk room with Dish Network Satellite TV
* Propane Gas grill with tanks provided
* The sounds and 'music' of the rushing rapids will melt your cares away and instantly calm you...
''The mark of a successful man is one who has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it'' - Chinese Philosopher
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Laura Thompson
We are a family of four that loves the mountains & have always rented river cabins every year in Ellijay, GA. We love tubing, fishing, mountain biking, and just relaxing too. When we found this river cabin, we knew it was meant for us! 'River Music' cabin is now our favorite! We are very proud and excited to share it with you. Welcome to the river!
Laura Thompson purchased this cabin in 2010
Why Laura Thompson chose Ellijay
We knew this property was amazing the first time we stepped on the screened porch. Gorgeous views of the river and trees. No other cabins to look at. So private and peaceful. We fell in love immediately. We named the property River Music due to the amazing sounds of the Coosawattee River rushing below.
What makes this cabin unique
The property is so peaceful and relaxing. We back up to Corps of Engineer property so no cabins to look at, only river, rocks, wildlife and beauty! New paved driveway installed in 2012 as well and paved roads to the beginning of the driveway.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My wife and I have stayed at River Music about a half dozen times now - and each time if more fun and more relaxing than the last. Almost a second home to us, we really cherish our time there. Leaving is tough, and we miss being so close to the river!