|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
NEW 2013- Central Air Conditioning & Ping Pong Table.
'The Retreat on Badger' completed in the fall of 2011 is fully furnished with leather reclining sofas, granite counter tops and a breathtaking view of Bear Lake and the valley.
Perfect for family reunions or for a couple seeking a quiet getaway in Garden City. Cabin offers amenities such as a 47' 3D TV with glasses and surround sound speakers, pool table and ping-pong table onsite. Cabin is equipped with sheets, bath towels, and bedding with washer and dryer onsite.
Property features include:
• MAIN LEVEL offers a spacious open floor plan with wall-to-wall windows offering a breath-taking panoramic view of Bear lake, access to fully wrap-around covered trex deck, picnic and barbecue; a fully equipped kitchen with solid wood floors, 9’ center island with bar stools, granite counters, open dining and family room with vaulted ceiling, open exposed log beams, and gas-log fireplace; family room includes leather reclining couch, sofa and recliner, 3D TV with 3D DVD player, Direct TV satellite and surround sound speakers with ipod/iphone adapter; half bath; laundry room with washer/dryer; and, master bedroom suite with double sinks, jetted tub and spacious shower.
• SECOND FLOOR is accessed by an open staircase to a loft overlooking the living room. A comfortable futon sofa (Full bed) and panoramic views of Bear Lake make it perfect for relaxing, reading, or enjoying games and conversation; two large bedrooms: queen log beds and full bath
• DOWNSTAIRS LEVEL provides access via staircase to the game room with t.v. for gaming, ping pong table and pool table; two large bedrooms: 1 queen log bed, 1 twin over full bunk and 1 twin over twin bunk.
* Kitchen includes dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bake-ware, coffee-maker, dishwasher, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator, ice maker. Bathrooms and bedrooms include all bedding, linens and towels.
• This establishment is a NO smoking and NO pets allowed property. No exceptions made.
• AMPLE PARKING for vehicles, boats, trailers; minimum grade to parking, easy 2-3 steps to access main living area.
With year round access this recently completed cabin offers accommodations for skiing at Beaver Mtn, snow mobiling or summer actives at the lake.
Get it all at 'The Retreat on Badger'
Keywords: Home, Bear Lake
Great place to stay. Cabin was clean and well organized for families. We had a family reunion so we had children of all ages. Loved the playground equipment outside and also the downstairs recreational area. We spent time at Bear lake at Randezvous Beach and it was great. The view of Bear Lake from the Cabin is wonderful. Would have liked to have had some soap to use in the showers. There was liquid hand soap by the sinks but no soap for the showers. Overall it was a great place to stay. Family wants to do it again.
This cabin was very clean, well decorated, and spacious. The swing set was a major hit with the grandchildren who used it every chance they could. The swinging bench was a relaxing spot to sit and watch them play. There was a nice yard with a picnic table. The view from the deck was lovely. The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare food with the exception of a pitcher - so we used the blender jar for that purpose. The kitchen table and chairs were enough for the adults in our group but not the children - but there was a small picnic table on the deck that we brought into the dining room for them and they thought it was fun to have their own little table. The grill on the patio was nice and clean and family size. Plenty of linens were provided and ample paper products. I particulary loved the whirlpool bath in the master bath - also there was a shower that seemed big enough for all 14 of us!!! The cabin was equipped with a pool table, ping pong table, lots of folding chairs and card table in the rec room. The TV in the rec room did not work but there were televisions on the main level and some bedrooms. We brought along a 3D version of "EPIC" and the game closet had lots of 3D glasses - more than enough for all of us. The fact that we had use of Ideal Beach Resort was fantastic - we were able to enjoy the beach, mini golf, play area, and sea doo rental. The houses were far apart so we didn't feel like we were surrounded - it was quiet and relaxing to sit on the deck in the evening and enjoy the sunset on the lake. Also loved the comfortable reclining sofa and love seat. The grandkids had fun playing on the lovesac. I guess the only "problems" we encountered were that the code we were sent did not work so we used the alternate code to retrieve the key. Otherwise, there was a loss of electricity for 4 hours on our final night (not just this cabin but the neighborhood) that seemed to knock out our ability to get wifi on our phones. Since we were packing up to leave we didn't worry about that either - just phoned and left a message with the owner on our way out of town.
We spent a few days for a family vacation and had a great time. The owner was very good to work with and always very helpful. The house was very clean and very family friendly. It was in a great location with great views, and even had access to Sweet Water which was so nice to have. We would love to come back again!
This is a beautiful cabin - the landscaping has been done very nicely and everything is kept up quite well including the grill. Very nice for the kids to play ping pong and pool in the basement. The rooms were all clean and comfortable. Beach access was also fantastic - the only thing I could say against the place is that it is 2 miles from the beach which really didn't create any problems, but be aware this is not a beachfront property, but the views of Bear Lake from the cabin are quite nice - great evening breeze. Would definitely chose to stay here again.
The house was beautiful! Access to Ideal Beach Resort made the trip. We had a wide range of ages 3-18 plus all the adults and everyone was happy and entertained. We didn't have enough towels, but as soon as we called the owner someone was up to the house that day to get more. Also, the washer broke and again, we told the owner and we had a new one that afternoon! We would most definitely stay there again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 22 2015 - Sep 8 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Winter Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) $355/night.
Summer Holiday weekends (listed below) $499/night.
(Memorial day, July 4th & 24th, Raspberry days, Labor day).
Weekly discounts can be provided by contacting the owner.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.