Amenities and features include:
• Minutes from Disney World and main attractions (approximately 2 miles from Disney’s front entrance, 4.5 miles away from Sea World, and 8 miles away from Universal Studios)
• Free scheduled shuttle services available to major attractions (Disney, Seaworld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure), and buy your tickets with the concierge
• Watch nightly fireworks from Disney World from your PENTHOUSE balcony
• Approximately 20 minutes away from Orlando International Airport
• Close to major highways (just off The I-4 and the Central Florida Greenway Hwy 417)
• Famous PIRATE SHIP heated pool and hot tubs (poolside Lani’s Luau/bar with breakfast specials)
• 2 pools, 4 hot tubs and sundeck available at the resort
• Games room for kids, with arcade and billiard table available in the building
• Steps away from outlet stores, and few minutes from larger shopping malls
• TV in every room, including a 55” in the family room, with cable
• FREE wired high speed Internet
• FREE wifi poolside and lobby
• FREE local calling
• FREE access to fully equipped gym
• Jacuzzi tubs and walk in shower in master bedroom
• Fully equipped kitchen with full size STAINLESS STEEL appliances
• Ensuite laundry (washer/dryer)
• High ceilings
• Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
• Pizza Hut (delivery available to your room) and Frankie Farrell’s Irish Pub and restaurant, convenience store on the main floor
• Full service spa and salon found on site
• ATM machine located on site
• Dates available year-round
Keywords: condo, luxury, pirate ship, pool, Disney, 3 bedroom, condominium, Orlando, Florida, shopping, stores, hotel, Seaworld, Universal, Busch Gardens, attractions, mall, helicopter, tourist, wifi, poolside, condominium
We're a married couple, both are paramedics. Two kids going to college, both of which are aspiring to do something in the medical field
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
Love coming to Orlando with kids. Stayed here before when we took the kids to Disney for the first time, we all loved it. Pirate ship pool, hot tubs, gym.
Two heated pools, famous pirate ship, gym, 3 TVs in the unit (kids love that)
Our family enjoyed our time at the resort. The unit was clean when we checked in. The facilities available are quite good, especially the pirate ship pool and the second pool. Lots of hot tubs available around the pools as well. Will definitely keep this place in mind for our next visit to Orlando.
Check in is done with the front desk, pretty quick process. Spent most of the week at Disney though we did go to the resort pool once, pretty good. Free parking is nice.
Check in was done using the front desk, gave them the confirmation # given by the owner, they gave us our keycards, free parking pass, very smooth transaction.
Outlet mall next door were decent, mainly clothing stores. Parks were really close, took only a couple of minutes to get there.
Pictures were of the unit itself, very clean, had no issues. Bigger than we needed (only 4 of us) but it was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend to others.
We came down for Spring Break this year with the kids. The pools were great as were the hot tubs. Outlet mall next door had some pretty good deals. Owner was nice and answered all of our questions. We're definitely coming back for our next vacation in FL.
Unit was clean, linens and towels were provided. Parks were close by, had a car so can't comment on the shuttle service. Overall was a great experience.
Owner was prompt with email responses before and during our stay. Gave us a deal for booking two of their units. Kids enjoyed the pool and the shopping at the outlet stores. Will definitely be coming back next year