This plantation home is the perfect option for a traveling group on a budget!
This 3 bedroom, family friendly home sleeps up to 8 and is located in the neighborhood of 'Kukea Circle' in Waialua.
Waialua is located on the North Shore of Oahu, an area known as “The Country”. This is a neighborhood where you can experience life as a local... the sounds of children playing and Hawaiian songbirds in the morning. A bike path will lead you to our wonderful and remote beaches, ones that are not overcrowded like those in Waikiki, (hint... look for this local hideaway, Aweoweo Beach Park).
The Komo Hale: Experience True Plantation Living! Waialua is a former sugar mill town and residential area, quite different in its quiet ambiance from nearby Haleiwa, which is more commercial and tourist oriented.
Amenities: Here in the shadow of Mt. Ka'ala you will find the fragrant smell of plumeria trees, and a short walk to beaches during your stay. This property is private and all yours during your stay. You will not have landlords, or property managers on site and it will not be shared with other vacationers!
- Ceiling Fans in Every Room, and AC in the Living Room and Dining Room
- 1st Bedroom: 1 Master bedroom with Queen bed, AC Unit, 32-inch flat screen TV, Vanity Area
- 2nd Bedroom: 2 Twin beds
- 3rd Bedroom: 1 Full Bed
- 52 inch flat screen TV in living room with hi-def service and DVR/DVD
- Dining Area seats 8 & Picnic Table on Back Lanai
- Guest Nook with pull out sofa - sleeps two
- Kitchen with Jenn-Air Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Microwave & Automatic Ice Maker
- Fenced Yard for Kids & Pets
-2 Full Baths
For the environmentally conscious, Komo Hale is very eco-friendly. With a 'solar servant' hot water heater and 5 Kilowatts of solar electric panels, as long as the Hawaiian sun shines you are offsetting your carbon footprint like a celebrity and helping save energy.
About Waialua: The Waialua Sugar Mill closed in 1996 but is now home to many successful businesses producing Waialua Coffee, Waialua Chocolate, Natural Soap and Skin Care products, Tee Shirts, Surfboards, Salad Dressing, Cookies, and Organic Snacks. It also home to the Saturday Morning Farmers Market offering fresh local fruits, vegetables and food vendors!
Less than a mile away you will find Haleiwa. Haleiwa is filled with local style and country ambiance as well as cool surf shops and boutiques, understated restaurants and charming art galleries. Rich with island history, Haleiwa is now the social and artistic hub of the North Shore. Here you will find surfers fueling up at the restaurants in its plantation era buildings before hitting the famous beaches of Waimea Bay, Pipeline, and Sunset Beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 29 nights or more: $129 Nightly|
|Secure credit card payment option available through listing website. Fees covered by owner.|
|Fees And Taxes||
$180.00 Cleaning Fee
$400.00 Refundable Security Deposit
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.