Steamboat Springs House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
• Architecturally designed new home featured in Steamboat Magazine.
Inspired combination of timber, steel, stone, and glass.
• Open floor plan approximately 3100 square feet plus large patio extends living space.
• Located in a quiet family neighborhood, with no other vacation rentals in the area. About a mile from the Steamboat Ski Resort.
• Modern kitchen centered within the house, includes the appliances and amenities to keep a gourmet satisfied.
• Master suite occupies it's own wing on the upper end of house. Two large bedrooms, laundry room, and additional full bathroom located on opposite side of patio.
• Vaulted ceilings throughout, wide plank wood flooring, two stone fireplaces, three HD TV's, surround sound, wireless internet, and all the furnished amenities you'd expect in a new, custom designed home.
• Adjoining 650 sf caretakers apartment with king bedroom, full bath, kitchen, dining & living area also available in combination with main house rental. Please inquire for more information and add-on rate.
• Whistler Park located two blocks away offers new playground, several acres of grassy fields, flowing creek, and miles of year round hiking trails.
• Convenient free shuttle bus one block away
• Summer is fantastic as well - with hiking, biking, trail running, boating, fishing, rafting, kayaking, tubing, rodeos, concerts, shopping, etc. The climate is ideal with warm days and cool nights.
• If you would like to host a party or large gathering during your stay, please let us know ahead of time regarding your plans.
• This vacation rental has a special permit to operate. In order to keep positive relationships with neighbors - we ask that you treat everything respectfully, as you would your own. Also, please be especially courteous of others when outside, keeping noise down as much as possible.
• Steamboat Springs Permit #VHR-09-11
Keywords: vacation, rental, home, ski, steamboat, gondola, new, private, luxury, mountain, modern, house, steamboat springs, colorado, hot tub, village, base, owner
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
I was fortunate to grow up in such a friendly place, to ski this beautiful mountain, and to enjoy all the outdoor activities available here in Steamboat Springs. Traveling has taken me both around the state and the world, but it's always nice to come home. Now with this new house, it's a real treat to be able to share this wonderful part of Colorado.
I chose to build this home here because of the quiet location in an established neighborhood adjacent to open space with great views, and close proximity to the ski area. I have lived in many areas around Steamboat through the years, and felt this was a tremendous opportunity.
When staying here, people often say they appreciate the open floor plan, spacious rooms, attention to detail, quality finishes, and so much nature to explore. They also like opening up the 30 feet of glass doors and really letting the outside in. Being so close to the ski area, yet in a new private home is certainly a plus as well.