Privately owned pool home rental only 3.5 miles to Disney World; secluded and not overlooked heated pool with sheltered lanai, conservation overlook; kid friendly
Stay for Free? Email us for Details. Others have and so can you!
At a glance, just some of the many amenities that we offer:
* FREE Unlimited local and long distance calls anywhere in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and select European countries (Italy, France, Spain, UK, and Ireland)
* Pool Table and Air Hockey Table is in the villa/home (not in the hot garage, as some owners offer)
* FREE unlimited High Speed Wireless Internet (bring your laptop and surf wirelessly or use our computer)
* Our computer is protected by Goback and locked down with autorevert for your safety and security
* HP LaserJet printer/copier/scanner/fax FREE for your use
* Oversized 28'x 15' heated, screened and secluded pool (3ft end for the little ones, drops to 6ft for the more experienced swimmers)
* Pool and views from the deck overlook a beautiful woodland conservation (not swampy)
* Sheltered and screened lanai on pool deck for eating al fresco even if it rains or for those sun-sensitive persons
* Pool, deck and woodlands conservation is visible from the master suite, living room, kitchen, breakfast room, dining room, and 3rd bedroom
* Spacious 4BR/2BA all on one floor - no stairs to climb, everyone on one level
* Four cable connected large TVs, all with either DVD, VCR or Playstation (with Games) - no arguments over what to watch
* DVD and VCR video collection (20+ for children) and board games
* Outdoor ADT closed circuit villa perimeter security cameras for your safety and security. You see who is approaching the villa/home
* Washer and Dryer in a utility room in the villa/house and not in the garage
* Two car garage for indoor and secure overnight parking
* Inspected and Licensed in Osceola County and the State of Florida (obligated taxes are collected and paid to the appropriate agencies)
* Management Company 24/7/365 for questions and support
* Prestigious and established Lindfields Community - no new construction noise
* Only 3.5 miles from DisneyWorld (with our secret shortcut)
* And many more extras which you can read about below and at our website: PicadillyParadise. com
Our PicadillyPalace is a Licensed Four Bedroom, Two Bath, air-conditioned spacious Florida rental home/villa featuring a private screened-in Lanai and an elegantly tiled and heated large 28 foot pool with panoramic views to a beautiful and serene woodland conservation area.
The Master Bedroom Suite has a king size bed, cable TV/VCR, adjoining private sitting area, a private attached bathroom with separate tub, shower and his/hers double sinks.
The Second Bedroom Suite has a queen size bed.
The remaining two bedrooms each have two twin beds, their own cable TV along with a Playstation with games in one and a VCR in the other.
All bedrooms are fully furnished with ample closet space. A sofa bed is also available to sleep additional guests, bringing accommodations comfortably to 10 guests.
A crib and two strollers are available for the little one - free for your use,
The house has spacious living areas including a main living room with comfortable seating, tables, lamps, & entertainment center featuring a TV & DVD/VCR; breakfast area (seats six); formal dining room (seats six); a utility room with washer/dryer; & a fully equipped kitchen.
We offer a computer - protected with 'deep freeze' and attached to the internet through a high speed DSL connection
With our VOIP phones, you get FREE Unlimited local & long distance calls anywhere in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico & select 60 European countries.
A family of five, vacationing was always a problem. Most hotels had two beds so one child was left sleeping on a roll-a-way bed (don't see those anymore) or they slept three to a bed. As they grew older this wasn't going to work anymore. Then by chance we stumbled upon a vacation rental home and have never looked back. A fully equipped home with lots of bedrooms and amenities beats a hotel any day. We find that many families have no idea that you can rent a whole house as easily as a hotel, and you can rent by the night, week or month, too. We look to rent a vacation home whenever we travel. Definitely more bang for your buck!
Most of the vacation homes we looked at came up short. They were either too close to the other homes, too noisy of a location, too far from Disney World, and no view. We knew when we found this house which had everything we were looking for, that this was the one for our family. We couldn't be happier with our purchase and we're sure you will be as happy as we are when you stay in our home.
Less than 4 miles from the Disney yet so quiet on the secluded pool deck, you can hear a pin drop. We really offer the best of both worlds - close to the parks and the serenity of our conservation overlook when you just want to chill.
3.3 Miles to DisneyWorld-Stay for Free?-Email for details!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: