• 2 King suites – both with full baths. Jacuzzi in master bath.
• Cable TV including Disney, VCR and WIFI and telephones.
• Coffered ceilings in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Sun porch with: Jenn Air grill and rotisserie, table, chairs overlooking Table Rock lake and pool.
• Kitchen with: dishwasher, full size stove, oven, frig, coffeemaker, toaster, blender and crock pot.
• Full size washer and dryer with supplied detergent and etc. along with iron and board.
• Hair dryers in both baths. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and on patio.
• All linens, soap and paper products provided.
• Baby crib.
PARADISE POINT AMENITIES
• Climate controlled sports dome with 2 tennis courts, basketball and volleyball.
• Large outdoor pool with slide, 2 large sunshades, abundant tables, chairs and chaise lounges.
• 16 person hot tub with waterfall and sauna.
• Clubhouse with: exercise equipment, pool table and movie library.
• Boat dock with slip rentals ($15 daily) and free daytime courtesy boat dock.
Newly built playground with tree house.
Check in SAT 4:00 pm, check out SAT 10:00 am.
30 Day cancellation notice for full refund.
Keywords: Lakefront/View Condo, Table Rock Lake, Paradise Point, Hollister, Branson, Dock, Fishing, New, Tennis, Golf, Level, Pool, Kids, Paradise, Elevator, Boat, Playground, Rec Center, Launch Ramp, ski, luxury, vacation, rental
The Kraus Family chose Paraside Point because it offers water sports, shopping, and world class entertainment. Table Rock Lake is recognized for its pristine waters, outstanding trout, bass, walleye, and crappie fishing. Nearby Branson Creek was voted one of the top ten new golf courses in the U.S. by Golf Magazine, Golf Digest, and Golf Magazine. The landscaping, construction, and acreage at Paradise are known as some of the best and most luxurious, in the area.
In addition to enjoying the lake, we always spend time at the wonderful pool which is within a few steps of the condo. The spacious pool area features a water slide, abundant chaise lounges, chairs and tables, restrooms, and a 16-person waterfall hot tub. Pool-side canopies offer shade while you relax, enjoy the landscaping, and have a light lunch or snack.
Newly opened Top of the Rock golf course features spectacular views of Table Rock lake and the surrounding mountainous countryside. A unique driving range with 17 greens is a must experience. Fine dining restaurants, a wedding chapel and free tours compliment this memorable Ozark experience. Only a 15 minute drive from Paradise Point.