Arch Cape House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms , 3 Baths, Sleeps 14
'A Gathering Place'.
A wall of windows opens the home to a wide view of Castle Rock, the beach and amazing sunsets, room for your large gatherings at the beach.
The Pelican at Arch Cape is a large, beach front home located just 5 minutes south of Cannon Beach.
Family friendly, dog friendly, handicapped accessible, this home sleeps up to 14. Non-Smoking.
1. Bedroom #1 is an en suite master bedroom. Wake up to views of the Pacific ocean. A king size bed, walk in closet, private entrance to the deck. A handicapped accessible bathroom has a large walk in (room for a wheelchair) shower. Located upstairs on main floor.
2. The second bedroom is a Queen en suite with a large jetted tub, private entrance to the deck and views. Located upstairs.
3. Third bedroom is downstairs. King size bed, private entrance outside.
4. Bedroom #4 is the Family Bedroom - it comes with a King sized bed, Queen sized bed, two twin beds and a crib. It has access to the outside and provides handicap access for the downstairs.
5. Bedroom #5 doubles a TV room. It has a queen size hide-a-bed. Downstairs.
6. Inflatable mattress available for flexible sleeping arrangements.
Upstairs has two bathrooms (one walk-in shower, one jetted tub.) Downstairs has one bathroom with shower. (Downstairs bathroom is NOT handicap accessible)
Upstairs is open concept with views from every angle. Living room, kitchen and dining area all look out over the ocean. Access to hot tub, deck and beach.
The living room boasts a flat screen TV with Cable/HD/DVR and surround sound. An iPod-compatible stereo is at hand for your personal music. A wood burning fireplace is ready for cool nights.
A fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and all the makings for great meals. A large table can accommodate 14, a high chair is provided.
FREE Wi-fi, desk and printer available for those who must put in a little office time.
A BBQ is located on the deck at the front of the house.
Downstairs has large 40' flat screen TV with cable/Blue ray and Wii (limited number of games).
Large deck overlooking the sandy beach and ocean, only steps away, on a low bank. A hot tub, and deck chairs and tables invite guests to enjoy the panoramic view of Castle Rock.
The house is wheelchair accessible. The upper level is accessed with walkway on side of house and then up the deck ramps. Accessible bathroom is also upstairs.
Arch Cape is a 'suburb' of Cannon Beach, a very quiet, sandy, long beach with our own tide pools, creeks and 180 degree views. Minutes from Cannon Beach, we are also within easy distance of Manazita and Nehalem, Hug Point beach, Oswald West State Park and Cape Falcon, Seaside, Astoria, great dining, live theater, movies, and good coffee..... You won't run out of things to do, if you can ever pull yourself away from the view out the front windows.
To see more pictures and information, visit our website:
Keywords: Family home, Handicapped accessible, Dog friendly, hot tub, Beach front, Ocean front, beach house, Ocean view, Beach view
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
This is a home that had been our family and we wanted to enjoy it for years to come. We love to visit as a family with our little dog and watch the waves. We love the winter storms, watching those wild clouds come across the Pacific. We love exploring the beach, taking the morning to walk up and down, looking for perfect sand dollars. We love waiting for a really low tide, so we can get to the next beach south. We love to eat out, we love to eat in, we love sleeping and waking to the sound of the surf.
Once you visit the Northern Oregon Coast, explanation of why we purchased a vacation home here won't be needed.
The view. The view. The view.
The quiet. The quiet. The quiet.
The peace. The peace. The peace.
See our personal webpage for more information and photos: