Kelowna Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This 2008 condo is ideally located a few minutes south of the downtown core, and it has great access to all of Kelowna's amenities (beaches, golfing, wineries, skiing, shopping, restaurants...).
- Unit overlooks pool courtyard, and is situated away from adjacent roads
- Sunny deck with a view to the southwest.
- Unit has 2 full bedrooms with separate bathrooms, and a den with a queen bed. Queen sofa pullout in main living area if required. We love this layout for our family of five. Perfect for two couples with or without kids. We recommend a maximum of 6 people to really enjoy this space, but with children would consider one or two more.
- Two parking spots in secure indoor parkade
- Outdoor pool and hot tub open spring through fall
- Fitness center and steam room open year round
- Cabana restaurant and coffee shop in building
- One block from Rotary Beach, Two blocks from Mission Creek Greenway, and across the street from the El Dorado and Manteo resorts. Short drive to the Pandosy restaurant/shopping area.
- Short drive to basic services (groceries, liquor store, Hortons, Starbucks etc), Gyro beach, Kelowna Hospital and Okanagan College
- World class skiing is less than an hour away at Big White
Attractive weekly rates and extended stay discounts are offered for this unit.
Keywords: condo, condominium, flat, suite, balcony, swimming pool, hot tub, fitness room, gym, steam room
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks again, we had a great time. Loved Kelowna. The condo was perfect! The beach towels were great for the pool and the washer and dryer came in very handy. All your travel information in the coffee table came in handy too.
We are a family of 5 that resides in Calgary, Alberta. At our stage of life, we can only use the condo ourselves for a few weeks each year, and we rent the unit out while we aren't there to help cover costs.
We love the Kelowna area, the climate and activities in the area are just perfect for us and our children. My wife and I plan to spend much of our retirement at this location.
We researched the Kelowna area extensively before deciding that this was the property for us. The area is beautiful with everything we want nearby, and the Playa del Sol complex is top notch.
Our typical day in Kelowna starts with a coffee on the deck and then a jog down the Mission Creek Greenway. It is beautiful along the creek in the mornings. If the weather isn't good, there is a nice fitness center on site with a steam room to get you some exercise. After that, a quick dip in the pool is great to cool off. Afternoons are usually spent going to the beach, touring, boating, shopping, golfing or hiking depending on the weather and our energy level! Hanging out by the pool for the afternoon is also a favorite activity, Playa del Sol has a nice outdoor pool/hot tub open spring thru fall and large outdoor courtyards on the 3rd level.
You can have a barbeque on the deck or go out to eat at any one of dozens of great restaurants in the Kelowna area. The Cabana restaurant at Playa del Sol, and restaurants across the street at the El Dorado or Manteo resorts are all highly rated if you don't feel like driving anywhere. If you do want to go out, you can find pretty well any type of dining establishment in Kelowna.
Evenings can be filled with a variety of activities including movies, amusement parks, mini golf, night golf or going out to one of dozens of lounges and clubs in the city. Generally though, we spend most evenings at the condo relaxing on the deck as the days are so full. Go for a sunset walk over to Rotary Beach and the boardwalk in front of the Eldorado and Manteo, or drive downtown and go for a walk along the waterfront there. There are a couple of lovely little ice cream shops downtown for those with a sweet tooth...
Kelowna offers so many options. We love it and and we hope you will too!