Corpus Christi Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Aero-Bed, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
You will love this spotless, luxurious, just-remodeled condo #407 in the premier Sea Gull High-Rise Condominiums. Check out the slide show in link below. Condo #407 amenities include:
• Private 28-foot wide veranda with spectacular, unobstructed view of beach and surf; quartzite stone flooring and teak furniture
• Travertine stone floors throughout the inside
• New fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, ice-maker, granite counters, and double-bowl farm sink exclusive to #407
• New luxurious, private master bath with large, natural-stone shower, 'floating' granite-counter vanity with seat and lighted 10x magnified mirror exclusive to #407
• Newly-furnished master bedroom with comfortable, king-size memory-foam topped bed
• Dining space for 10 (including 4 counter stools)
• Laptop desk with free wireless and free hard-wire high-speed internet
• Ambient cove lighting in living and dining rooms exclusive to #407
• Refurbished second bedroom with 4-poster twin beds and new mattresses with memory-foam tops.
• Remodeled second bathroom with a combination bath tub and shower
• Portable queen-size Aero-Bed accommodates 5th and 6th guests.
• Three TVs and two DVD players.
Stay free the 7th night when you book 6 consecutive nights, because we want you to stay the whole week! Hey, it's the beach!
The owner welcomes all emails and promptly responds.
IMPORTANT: When calling to make a reservation, be sure you state that you are reserving CONDO #407 from VRBO 396136 so that you will be guaranteed this condo.
Keywords: Sea Gull, Port Aransas, Mustang Island, Corpus Christi, Gulf Coast, Texas, Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Aero-Bed, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6, Private Veranda, Beach Front, Ocean Front, New Fully-Equipped Kitchen, New Private Master Bath, Free Wireless, Free Internet
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed