Palm Springs Villa Rental Photos and Description
Single level, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-3)
Great rates ($125/night peak, $95/night off-peak, 7 night minimum stay) in a great location!
Palm Springs TOT #48420000-20015086
Modern, spacious (1083 sq ft), one bedroom, two bathroom, single level condominium situated in a private desert oasis.
The Racquet Club Colony offers an intimate, gated residential community of only 20 units. The community was built in 1983 as the third and final phase of the Racquet Club of Palm Springs -- playground of legendary Hollywood stars such as Marilyn Monroe.
- Modernist decor (all new in 2012)
- Lush tropical landscaping
- View overlooking community pool and spa
- Two private patios
- Full kitchen
- Master bedroom suite with queen-sized bed, private bathroom and patio
- Marble walk-in shower
- WiFi and HD cable programming included
- Unlimited long distance within the US and to Canada
- Two flat panel TVs, DVR and Blu-Ray Player with Integrated WiFi
- Small office area
- Convertible sofa bed in living room
- Full-sized washer and dryer in unit
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About The Owner
I'm an IT Business Manager by trade, but an avid Traveler, Photographic Artist, and lover of everything Mid-Century Modern in life. Most of the artwork in the condominium -- photographs and paintings -- were my own creations.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2011
Why The Owner chose Palm Springs
Location, location, location! Short blocks from the Riviera Hotel, minutes from downtown dining/shopping, and adjacent to the classic mid-century modern architecture of Alexander Homes' Racquet Club Estates!
What makes this villa unique
Of the many properties that I considered for purchase in late 2011, this was the one that I would personally want to rent for vacation. It offers the perfect combination of location, setting and style.