|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy our beautifully decorated beach-front condo at Tropic Winds located in the highly sought-after peaceful and serene west-end beaches of Panama City Beach, Florida - home to “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”. Tropic Winds is the NEWEST condominium on the beach and offers a quiet get-away from all the crowds, however just 5 minutes from the popular Pier Park entertainment, shopping, and dining district. Tropic Winds is directly on the beach, just steps from soft white sand and surf.
Your stay will be unforgettable as you’ll see breathtaking views of the gulf and miles of coastline from our 15th floor corner unit. Our huge 10 X 28 ft. balcony is an ideal vantage point to routinely spot schools of fish, sting rays, and dolphins swimming in the ocean. Its also the perfect place to lounge and relax to peaceful sounds of ocean waves and gorgeous sunsets. Our balcony is accessible from both the living area and the ocean-facing master bedroom (many properties on the beach have the master bedroom facing the street).
Our smoke free, 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo, comfortably sleeps six guests. The master suite features a plush king bed and full bathroom with beautiful spa shower, direct access to the large balcony with incredible views overlooking the Gulf! The guest suite features two full size beds and a luxurious full bathroom. Additional sleeping accomodations are available with our comfortable air mattress sofa sleeper.
Included with your stay we provide FREE Beach Service ($35.00/day value) from March - October. Enjoy 2 padded lounge chairs with umbrella prepared and serviced just for you everyday on the beach.
BONUS: We pay all fees for your stay! We include the cleaning service and parking / guest fees at no additional cost. We also offer property damage protection coverage. That means NO security deposit is required and you'll enjoy a worry-free vacation knowing you're covered against accidental damages.
Reservations for requested dates are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please view our Availability Calendar and our Rate Schedule prior to making an inquiry.
- 25% Payment Deposit required to book a reservation
- Balance due 30 days before arrival
- Damage Protection Coverage Credit (No Security Deposit)
- Includes Cleaning Service
- 12.50% State/Local Taxes
- MUST be 25 years or older
- ABSOLUTELY No Smoking and No Pets!
- Indoor/outdoor pool (heated in winter months)
- Steam room, dry sauna, large jacuzzi
- Fitness center (with ocean view)
- Outdoor charcoal and gas grills
- Large patio area with lounge chairs for tanning and relaxing
- Beach amenities include over 330’ of beach front property
- Free beach service (2 padded lounge chairs with umbrella)
- Reserved parking space (onsite garage)
- Additional non-reserved parking available across the street
- Luggage Carts
ADDITIONAL CONDO FEATURES:
- 46” LCD 1080p HDTV in living area
- 37” LCD 1080p HDTV in master bedroom
- 32' LED 720p HDTV in guest bedroom
- Hi-Def Cable TV w/ Expanded Channel Lineup
- DVD / Blu-Ray Player / Netflix Movies
- Secure Wireless Internet (WiFi) access
- Free Local & Long Distance Phone Calls
- Fully Equipped Kitchen / Granite Countertops
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Spa Shower in Master Bathroom
- Sofa Sleeper w/ auto-inflate Air Mattress
- Full-Size Washer / Dryer / Ironing Accessories
- Personal Keyless Access Code
ACTIVITIES / SHOPPING:
Just minutes from the condo you’ll find grocery stores, gift shops, restaurants, fuel stations, rentals, and the popular Pier Park retail and entertainment center.
If you’re looking for exciting activities, just a short walk along the beach you’ll find water sport activities, including jet skis, sailboats, and parasailing. Other nearby attractions include:
- Pier Park, Panama City's newest dining, shopping and entertainment venue
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Grand IMAX Theater at Pier Park
- Frank Brown Park - home to Grand Slam Baseball - just 2 miles away!
- Goofy/Miniature Golf
- Panama Dunes: Dune buggies and Aerial Adventure Park
- Harley Davidson Motor cycle store - Brand new!!
- Ripley's Believe it or Not!
- Panama City Recreational Park/Frank Brown Park
- Fun Land Arcade
- Hidden Dunes Miniature Golf
- Old Man and Sea Museum
- Beaches of 30A - scenic and popular drive down Hwy. 30A
- Ebro Dog Track / Casino - 30 mins away
- Seaside, Florida - setting for the movie, 'The Truman Show'
- Shell Island
- Deep sea and bay fishing available
- Dolphin cruises
- Hundreds of restaurants
- Silver Sands Outlet Mall
- and so much more!!
For air travelers, we’re just 11.5 miles from the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP). For more flight options, we're just 53 miles from Fort Walton Regional Airport (VPS), 90 miles from Pensacola International Airport (PNS), and 110 miles from Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH).
It’s hard to imagine a more perfect vacation when you stay at the new Tropic Winds Condominium. Arrival is hassle-free! No wasting time checking in at a front desk. Once you arrive just come on in and you’ll discover you made the perfect vacation choice.
We purchased this 2-bedroom condo brand new in 2010. It's are home away from home and we love sharing it with other sun and beach/ocean seeking travelers, when we can't be there. We're confident that you'll enjoy our condo as much as we do and we're always a phone call or email away if you have any questions or just want to share your experiences... Take care.
Gary L. Gilbert purchased this condo in 2010
Tropic Winds is the NEWEST condominium on the beach with construction completed in late 2009.
We are the #1 top-rated unit in ALL of Tropic Winds. We have received '5 out-of 5' ratings consistently and we're always making improvements to make our place stand-out from all the rest. Our property is luxuriously decorated, and offers the largest balcony of any similar property in Panama City Beach.
At the Tropic Winds Condominium, arrival is hassle-free! No wasting time checking in at a front desk. Once you arrive just come on in and you’ll discover you made the perfect vacation choice.
BONUS: We pay all fees for your stay. We include the cleaning service and parking / guest fees at no additional cost. We also offer property damage protection coverage. That means NO security deposit is required and you'll enjoy a worry-free vacation knowing you're covered against accidental damages.
Thank you for offering up such a great condo. It had all the comforts of home with a fantastic view. The balcony makes for a perfect photography platform among so many other things. The dolphins put on quite a show. I watched probably 2 dozen of them playing right off the sandbar for about 3 hours on Saturday. They were particularly playful. Im pretty sure I got some good shots of them jumping several feet out of the water.
Your place is pretty comfy. The bed is particularly nice...love the extra pillows and dreamy mattress. And the bath towels...I'm going shopping for those tomorrow. Big flat screens and cable are a nice touch for downtime. As are plenty of bath and beach towels. You've really thought the place out well. I felt at home.
But the big draw for me is the balcony. And the huge windows/doors. Can't say the granite counters didn't come in handy either...along with the full kitchen. But it's all about the balcony and you have a winner there.
Looking forward to visiting again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - May 22 2015
4 night minimum stay
May 23 2015 - Jul 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Late Summer 2015
Aug 1 2015 - Sep 4 2015
4 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Dec 18 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Winter Rates (Dec 19 - March 31) - $1395 / month
All major credit cards accepted.
25% deposit to hold and guarantee requested dates.
Remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.