Just up one short, easy flight of stairs, you will find your new favorite vacation spot! This First-level immaculate condo rivals the housekeeping of any 5-star hotel with all the amenities and comfort of your own home. The comfortable furnishing with its beachy décor, the covered deck overlooking the ocean and pool, and the close proximity to various activities and eateries, are some of the features that make this condo ideal for vacationing. Here is what it has to offer:.
* First Floor location, no need to carry your personal belongings up two or three floors or wait for an elevator
* A spotless spacious apartment , recently painted, with detailed- spring cleaning every year
* Cable TV with additional sports and music channels for your in-house entertainment
* New flat screen TV in the LR and in the master bdrm
* Complimentary Wi Fi
* New queen size bed and bedding in the master Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
* Linens provided, at your request
* Newly tiled kitchen and bath.
* Renovated guest bathroom
* A dinette for four on the balcony for enjoyable meals outdoors
* Additional four high-bar arm-chairs on the balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail while relaxing to the sound of the waves and the cool breeze from the ocean
* A gated pool right by your steps for a refreshing dip
* A private gated walkway to a pristine wide sandy beach for an enjoyable stroll, some shelling, or an invigorating swim in the ocean. Outdoor showers on the walkway to wash off the sand
* A beachfront Tiki Bar and the Ocean Grill restaurant are located one block South
* The Boardwalk, DOWNTOWN Carolina Beach and its marina, a lake with walking trail, and an amusement park with rides during the season are located within a 15 minutes walk to the North
* An excellent Italian restaurant,'Uncle Vinnys', across the street
Keywords: Oceanside, oceanview, gated beach access, lifeguard during season. Walking trail around lake, Pier,Tiki Bar & Boardwalk within walking distance. Short 15 min.drive to Wilmington and fun half hour ferry ride to Historic Southport.
We moved to North Carolina in 1994. Originally from the Northeast, we often vacationed at the beaches from Long Island down to the Jersey Shore. Our family has always preferred the beach over the mountains.
When one of our friends in NC invited us to their place on Carolina Beach, we fell in love with the location. Carolina Beach, which is located on the northern shores of Pleasure Island, has all the charm of a small island yet is only a couple of hours drive from our home in Raleigh. Its proximity to the Port City of Wilmington, which offers excellent medical facilities, shopping centers, fantastic restaurants, a UNC campus, and an airport made it even more appealing. We knew then that someday we would buy a condo there ... which we did ... without regret.
Our condo is located in Sand Pebbles which is an ocean front complex, so we never have to cross a street to get to the beach. The private gated walkway to the beach keeps it somewhat private and not too crowded during the peak season. There are so many activities and eateries within walking distance that we rarely feel the need to drive off the island. Once you get there, you feel you are on vacation and ready to enjoy a fun and relaxing time.
Outdoor skateboarding, baseball field & batting cage facility within walking distance, chartered boats for deep sea fishing, sightseeing cruise ships, aquarium; historic Fort Fisher, and ferry rides to historic Southport.