Quiet, restful location in redwoods. Comfortable cabin-like three story house. Enjoy the constant change of sunlight in the redwoods.
Two bedroom house with private decks and spa on one-third acre. The forest trail near the house is one of many on Sea Ranch. Five minute drive to private ocean bluff trails, rec center, and Sea Ranch Lodge.
Other sites on Sea Ranch
1. Grey whale migration in December through March
2. Seal pups born through late March and early April-view from Sea Ranch bluff trail
3. Observe pelicans, cormorants, oyster catchers from ocean bluffs
4. Redwood violets and trilliums bloom at house in March and April
5. Rhododendrons bloom at house May and June
6. The Sea Ranch thespians present two productions a year, one in spring, one in fall. Bicycling on Moonraker Road, One bicycler told me 'It doesn't get tougher than this.' Other trails are avalible.
Keywords: Three story home in Redwood trees
My wife Pat, likes the ocean. I wanted a cabin in the woods. Now we have both. We love all of it.
Robinson Jeffers, Carmel poet, said it well, 'the ocean gives perpetual music and the stone mountain its music of silence.'
Five minute drive to ocean bluff trail to watch for whales December thru March, native rhododendrons blooming at the house May and June, bird feeder at house attracts chickadees and other birds year around.
Sea Ranch is a great location for bird watching.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.