|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located in Fort Lee, very near to midtown of Manhattan NYC. This lovely, charming home is clean, quiet and private, with large four bedrooms, family room and formal dining room.
This large 4500 sq. ft house is a recently build, VERY CLEAN, has excellent natural light and an additional sofa in the family room. Upon reaching the house, the door opens into a large, windowed hallway. The house has open first floor plan with big eat-in kitchen, formal dinning room and huge family room with fireplace and 55' flat screen TV. Adorable kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, modern glass tiling, large refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, modern glassware and cookware.
On the second floor you will find 3 bedroom, three bathrooms.
You will love the master bedroom with big full bathroom with jacuzzi.
NO SMOKING in the house, no pe
The bedroom of Manhattan: The house is located in Fort Lee, NJ. Local people call this town The Bedroom of Manhattan. You can get to NYC by ferry, bus or car. It just 15 minutes away from Lincoln center by car using GW Bridge, 15 minutes away from midtown NYC by ferry. You can use a Lincoln tunnel or ferry if you want to get to midtown and and downtown of NYC.
The Bronx ZOO is near by.
Fort Lee area: You will love a historical Fort Lee area. Many shops and gourmet restaurants are located in Fort Lee area.
If you love to shop you can visit Garden State Mall, or Short Hills Mall which are about 20 minutes away.
The nearest airport is Newark International Airport, just 20 minutes away.
One bedroom apartment: Very spacious, nice, chic clean in excellent condition apartment with a new kitchen and hardwood floors can accommodate up to 4 people with sleeping sofa in the living room and separate bedroom Parking spot is included possibility for garage and a small pet for an extra charge. Please check all pictures of apartment
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the deck. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $150.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, costs will be subtracted from your deposit
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum.
8. Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Towels should be placed in the laundry hamper. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 55 degrees in the cooler months and 50 degrees during warmer months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut.
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, deduct it from your deposit refund to cover the expense.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. The snow removal is the tenant responsibility
11. Bath Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in bath tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
12. The fireplace use is forbidden
No refunds will be given for storms. All roads can be curvy and steep .All drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions
14. The house cannot be used for any type of party, or celebrations
The violation of this rule will bring immediate cancellation of this lease agreement and tenant will be force to vacate the property without any refunds, or compensations
15. No noise or loud music is permitted on the property.
16. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. d provide proof of age, if requested.
17. You must be 25 years of age to rent this home a House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
18. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
19. Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY
NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
I was frantic to learn that my house would not be ready in time for my families' arrival for a wedding.Most vacation rentals do not even entertain renting unless it's long term However Ilona was very professional and understanding.My parent's who are Very particular and hates hotels were able to fly in for the wedding and enjoy a good nights sleep after.As we gathered for our traditional Family breakfast my dad hinted that he would not mind staying at this Beautiful home again even when my renovations are complete.The pics do not do the home justice it's much more impressive and inviting in person.
The house is located in historical Fort Lee, New Jersey cross the river from NYC, you can get to Manhattan by:
ferry (15 minutes).
bus (35 minutes),
car (15 minutes using GWB, 30 minutes using Lincoln tunnel).
The commuting is very easy, most of Fort Lee residents commute to work in NYC).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.