This fully renovated, upscale vacation home is situated in a quintessential SF neighborhood near beautiful Golden Gate Park, within walking distance to restaurants and shops, and 10 minutes car ride to downtown.
Suitable for families with kids as well as large groups, this home features -
- a gorgeous open kitchen with designer appliances
- a spacious family room with cable TV
- a large terrace with a BBQ grill
- a Jacuzzi tub in the master bath
- top-quality linens in all bedrooms and bathrooms
This beautiful 2400 sq ft home is one of the largest 4BD vacation rental you'll find in San Francisco! It will sure make your trip a fun and memorable!
IDEAL FOR FAMILIES AND LARGE GROUPS
- Sleeps up to 12
- Connected common space: Large kitchen, dining area, living space, and outdoor terrace connected to become one great space that everybody enjoys.
- Full kitchen: equipped with cooking equipments, dining ware, silverware, wine glasses
- Convenient location: walking distance to gourmet restaurants and supermarkets
- Family friendly: Baby crib/toddler bed available upon request
LIVING / ENTERTAINMENT
Equipped with large screen HD TV, cable, DVD player, and wireless broadband connect, the living area provides a great space for friends and family to share fun times together. This space opens up to the terrace for great indoor/outdoor entertainments.
The spacious, open kitchen is equipped with custom made granite countertop, designer cabinetry, top-of-the-line stove, large size oven, large size refrigerator and dishwasher. Connected to the dining area, it's ideal for family and friends to cook and eat together. It's also stocked with microwave, coffee maker, cooking equipment, dining ware, silverware, and wine glasses.
This spacious area connects the kitchen and living area to make a stylish, comfortable shared space.
The comfortable home offers 4 queen beds in the bedrooms, a rollaway bed, and a sofa bed. All beds are lined with highest quality linen. A baby crib/toddler bed is available upon request.
3 full bathrooms, each offering a shower and a tub, stocked with soft towels and toiletry to ensure your ultimate comfort.
This home features a spacious terrace and a patio for family and friends to enjoy San Francisco together outdoor.
One garage parking is available, in addition to street parking on the neighborhood streets.
Walking distance to major bus lines that take you to all major spots, including downtown, the embarcadero, the marina, fisherman's wharf, and ocean beach.
- garage parking
- wireless broadband
- coffee maker
- dish washer
- BBQ grill
- jacuzzi bath tub
This home is centrally located, near many attractions, including Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, Japan Town, Castro, Marina, and the world-famous 'Painted Ladies' Victorian buildings.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Discounts: 4 nights or more: $425 Nightly|
Nov 1 - Mar 30
|Discounts: 4 nights or more: $249 Nightly|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|- Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- For Monthly Stay: Please contact the owner for payment terms and policy.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.