New Smyrna Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
This 2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom unit is located on the fourth floor.
It has a balcony that provides the perfect place to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean.
This nautical themed condo with an oversized Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, is the ideal beach escape.
* On the non driving section of the beach
* King size master bedroom
* Oversized Jacuzzi in the master bathroom
* Floor to ceiling, wall to wall glass looking out over the ocean in the master and living room
* Convenient covered parking slot
* Walk in stone shower and cedar closet master bedroom
* Private tennis court
* Heated pool with a spa
* Exercise room with cable TV and DVD player
* True jogging and cycling machines
* Weight machines
* Gas grill
* Wireless available in the pool area, right outside your door
* Beautiful, wide flat beach
* Near numerous restaurants, grocery store, shopping in town, and golf courses
* Ebb Tide is small, only 53 units
* This unit is in the north building
New Smyrna Beach is the second oldest town in Florida and what many recall as 'the old Florida of yesterday'. Quaint shops on historic Flagler Ave and friendly folks are what New Smyrna is all about. We are only 15 miles south of Daytona, and 55 miles east of Orlando. You can enjoy everything from Central Florida's amusement parks, Kennedy Space Center, to relaxing on what some consider 'the best beach in the world.'
Keywords: Luxury Condo, New Smyrna Beach, Non-Driving Beach, Ebb Tide Condo, vacation rental, pet friendly
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
I've been here for the week and I'm leaving this afternoon, I'll text your cleaning lady so she knows. I've had a wonderful and quiet, relaxing time. I sincerely appreciate your kindness to me. You have a beautiful place here. I was here alone for most of the time so I didn't use the guest room, I put the card on the bed so she'll know. I washed/dried the towels, did the dishes, etc.
Again, thank you so much! Hopefully will be back!