Boulders Scottsdale Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Welcome to our newly furnished and fully equipped two bedroom, two bathroom condo in the heart of Scottsdale!
We are located one block from Scottsdale Rd. on East Indian Bend Rd., steps away from Silverado Golf Club and the 12.5 mile green belt bike/jog/walking paths. The brand new Salt River Field at Talking Stick is host to the Arizona Diamond Backs spring training facility and is only 5 minutes away!
We've spared no expense for the traveler looking for a home away from home. Our 1200 sq. ft. unit was built in 2005 and in November 2011, newly refurbished. This condo is very quiet and private with bedrooms in opposite sides of the unit.
The Master bedroom has a California King bed and on-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as a large closet area for clothes and storage. There is a 32" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD with Direct TV available for your pleasure.
The second bedroom has a Queen size bed and is right beside the main bathroom. There is a twin 4" Memory Foam with bedding for an extra person. This room also has a 32" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD with Direct TV available for your pleasure.
The living room boasts a 47" HD flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD and has a new pull out sofa with 7" mattress and can be made more comfortable with a 4" Memory Foam provided in the closet. The new wood flooring, carpet and furniture make for an easy care stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped for your cooking needs and completely updated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
You'll have a fantastic view of the pool and tropical gardens from the very comfy patio and there is easy access to the BBQ's at pool deck. Parking is a breeze with a covered designated spot right by the stairs/elevator. Extra parking available off street towards the back of the complex. If you'd like to see more pictures, please let us know and we'll send them by email.
Things to Do:
1. Golf! The condo is near many courses including Silverado Golf Club steps away and The McCormick Ranch Golf Club across the street
2. Biking/Walking/Rollerblading/Jogging! The famous Scottsdale Greenbelt is 12.5 miles long and will take you any direction you want and starts right outside the front door!
3. Baseball! 2-5 minutes from Salt River Field @ Talking Stick for the Arizona Diamond Back's brand new spring training facility
4. Horses! Short drive to West World and the home of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and the Arabian Horse Show
5. Healthcare! Another short drive to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale and a little further for the largest children's hospital in Phoenix
6. Shopping! Everywhere you turn - right at the corner of Indian Bend and Scottsdale, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, Fashion Square Mall etc. etc. etc.
7. Parks and Entertainment! A train park with a small train to take passengers around the park, right at indian Bend and Scottsdale Rd., Wildlife Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Mini Golf and Water slides - you name it, you'll find it
8. Mountains! For hikers, mountain bikers and nature enthusiasts there are miles of trails on nearby Camelback Mountain and other desert parks
9. Eating! We're getting to know a few that are becoming fast favourites. May we suggest Culinary Drop Out and PF Changs in Old Scottsdale or a pizza joint called Nello's on Shea Blvd. or for the fancier side, Ruth Chris or the Wine Bar located at the corner of Scottsdale and Indian Bend. For a cup of joe, Starbucks at the same place, just up the road.
10. Casino! Talking Stick Casino is straight up Indian Bend Rd. 5 min.
We look forward to hearing from you and if you need extra assistance during your stay, we would be happy to put you in contact with our very capable local property manager.
Keywords: second floor condo, elevator or stair access, quiet, private, bright, newly furnished, new floors, new appliances, up scale gated community, green belt access, golf, biking, jogging, walking, baseball, football, basketball, central location, close to shops, casino, restaurants, spring training facilities, convenient, parking, heated pool, hot tub, BBQ.
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- children welcome
About Sheldon Larson
We are a professional couple from Victoria BC who love to golf and play in the sun. Victoria is amazing in the spring, summer and fall but leaves us damp and cold in the winter. We always look forward to a quick get away to Scottsdale when we can.
Sheldon Larson purchased this condo in 2011
Why Sheldon Larson chose Boulders Scottsdale
It was about the lifestyle that we could continue to enjoy. There's nothing quite like knowing you'll awake to blue skys and warm weather most every day! Go golfing, biking, walking or visiting with friends. The direct flight from Victoria to Phoenix is very enticing too!
What makes this condo unique
We've made our condo like a second home with all the comforts we've come to enjoy and being beside a golf course and the fabulous green belt doesn't hurt one bit.