|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This unique multi family home, it is situated on an acre of lush tropical landscape, facing endless Bay views, on large open verandahs you will enjoy Dazzling sunsets and Ocean Breezes.
Main house ( 2nd level- main level ) has four bedrooms, and two bath, sleeps 10 (1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds , 2 Bunk Beds & 1-Sofa Bed ). Also attached to main House it is a beautiful and spacious Guest Quarter, sleeps 4 (1-King Bed & Murphy Bed) Guest Quarter has 1- bedroom, and two full-sized bath, with a fully equipped kitchen, and open living area. Two Master Bathrooms with extra large Jacuzzi, one on main House and one on Guest Quarter.
On the first floor you will find one full bath, a unique outdoor shower, one double refrigerator, ice maker, barbecue & grill and an extensive cooking area.
Main House + Guest Quartered comfortably accommodates a total of 14 people.
Islamorada it is recognized as a preferred vacation destination, the best of the Florida Keys. Great place for sport fishing and water sports: jet skiing, snorkeling, SCUBA diving, kayaking, boating, and more. While your vacationing here , you can enjoy great Island foods in many of our locals restaurants, some very popular for fresh sea food , also abundance of beautiful shops and local Art Galleries. Islamorada and the Florida Keys will make your next vacation a memorable one.
Keywords: House - Multi Family Retreat
Renters should be very wary of property management. Here are a few notes to consider:
1) Misrepresentation: I specifically asked the owners about having 5' dock depth to bring my inboard boat. The owners told me I would have no problem and this was an important criteria for me selecting the place. Upon arrival in my boat, I discovered about 2' at low-tide. I had to pin my boat on the outside mooring of the dock with the end hanging out and could only board from the edge of the dock at high-tide. I spent most of the week managing this situation instead of enjoying my time. Management refused to offer me any compensation for this inconvenience.
2) Sunset not as advertised: The sunset pictures are misleading. This house faces N/NW and, at least in Feb/Mar, the sun sets much deeper south. The view in this picture is only visible from the end of the dock and not anywhere in or around the main house.
3) Unfriendliness: The manager of this property is very rude over the phone and not reasonable to work with. I received a rude call two days before my arrival date threatening to not allow me to use the property on an arbitrary concern that was easy to resolve. Her concern could have been raised MUCH earlier in the process.
4) No privacy: This unit is located directly next to a dingy motel and your neighbors are literally on top of you peering in on everything you do. The restaurant next door plays loud music at night.
5) Good amenities and clean: The rental is the top 2 stories of a 3-unit place (bottom floor is private to owner). Unit is clean and well maintained with good amenities including W/D, utensils, pots, and a very good grilling station as well. Good TV and entertainment setup. Plenty of parking in front of property. Kayak and ski equipment available and in good shape. Only complaint about the house itself is that several light bulbs were out in the unit and the two master bedrooms are not private (they do close to the unit--they are lofts) so don't plan to get sleep if your kids are joining you.
I strongly caution you be prepared for unhelpful management. If you are planning your trip from afar and need reliable information about the property and a helping hand from the owners, you best look elsewhere.
This house is even more stunning than it appears in the pictures! Picture perfect! Comfortable and so inviting. Our kids were in heaven (never wanting to come inside) and my husband and I enjoyed watching from our 1st class seats on the balcony ~ as we enjoyed coffee, drinks and music from the restaurants! Maria was a pleasure to work with! Can't wait for our return visit(s)!!!
This house is even better than it appears in the pictures. It has absolutely everything we needed to make our week a great success. The pier was perfect for our boat and the kids were able to fish off the pier in the evenings. The little private beach was perfect, although i do suggest water shoes as the bay floor is not like the ocean floor. We found rafts and snorkeling equipment in the garage as well as a kayak, and we were able to rent paddle boards from next door. The BBQ is beautiful and really you can do all your cooking outside, except that the kitchen is fully equipped so we cooked in doors as well. The balcony was a perfect place for our evening meals.
We loved this home and it's location, plenty of room for multiple families. So much to do, we swam and snorkeled right here also fish off the dock, listened to the nightly music from the restaurant a few house down while we ate dinner on the massive outdoor deck. Owners were a pleasure to work with. We will book again.
Recommended for Girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
I am a loyal VRBO customer and have rented homes around the world. This is by far the very best stay we have had. The property is stunning and comes with all the comforts imaginable. Our family had the very best time and we highly recommend it. We have already booked out stay for next year.
This house is even better than it appears in the pictures. It has absolutely everything we needed to make our week a great success. The pier was perfect for our boat and the kids were able to fish off the pier in the evenings. The little private beach was perfect, although i do suggest water shoes as the bay floor is not like the ocean floor. We found rafts and snorkeling equipment in the garage as well as a kayak, and we were able to rent paddle boards from next door. The BBQ is beautiful and really you can do all your cooking outside, except that the kitchen is fully equiped so we cooked in doors as well. the balcony was a perfect place for our evening meals. The landscaping around the property is also lovely. The beds were super comfy, all the amenities are in great shape, but not so fancy that you're afraid to use them! The owner was very friendly and helpful when we had a couple of questions during the week. I would definately recommend this property to anyone, whether it's a group of guys on a fishing holiday, or a group of ladies on a get away or a family with teenagers! I hope we can go back soon! The whole family enjoyed the week and although there were 10, sometimes 12, of us we never felt crowded.
OH, and the sunsets really are breathtaking!
A great house on the bay side in Islamorada, just south of Marker 88 restaurant.
The house proved to be everything we hoped for and more. Direct bay front with a long dock and wonderful protected cove for swimming. Our kids has a great time splashing around and catching fish from the dock. We loved watching the large, 3-footed gecko patrol the back patio, keeping the smaller lizards at bay.
The kitchen was well-equipped, and the outdoor kitchen was second-to-none, with a spotless gas grill, refrigerator, powerful side burners, and a flattop griddle that cooked a pound of bacon at a time. There was also ample propane on hand.
The house was clean and comfortable, with expansive water views from the master, living, and dining areas.
A boat is a key component of any Keys vacation, so if you are not bringing your own, I suggest renting from Bump and Jump boat rentals. They delivered an 18' center console right to our dock, which we used for fishing in the bay, running to various restaurants, plus tubing and kneeboarding in the large bay behind the house. Unlike some other Keys locations, the area immediately behind the house is deep enough to run around without fear of running aground. We even ran out to Hens and Chickens reef on the Atlantic side for snorkeling on a calm day.
The house comes well-equipped with a 2 person kayak, life jackets, tube, kneeboard, ski rope, etc. in the downstairs garage.
The owners were a pleasure to deal with, and our deposit was promptly returned in full.
We can't wait to stay there again next summer!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Christmas & New Years||$600 + Tax|
|Notes||PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR SPECIAL RATES.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.