PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES SHOWN IN THE RATE BOXES UNDER 'NIGHTLY' and 'WEEKLY' ARE FOR THE 2 BEDROOM CASA DURING THE STATED DATE RANGES. PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION FOR 3 BEDROOM, HOLIDAY & LOW SEASON RATES.
2-BEDROOM (Main House Option):
• Spot-on, unobstructed views of the ocean and both surf breaks from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and ocean view.
• Cutting-edge heated (Dec-April) salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the ocean. The salt is very light – this is NOT ocean water. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as a single bed for someone under 6 ft. tall - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for bird and iguana watching (up to 18 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with a starter selection of many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner. Clothes iron also available.
3rd BEDROOM, plus additional BONUS ROOM/Casita (Casita Option includes Main House described above)
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom with queen bed, generously sized closet, bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower, and couch that can be used as a single bed (upon agreement, after discussing with owners).
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded concrete floors.
• Separate bonus open air 'lounge' level below casita and garden with large 'L' shaped couch (can be converted into two single bed, connected at one end) and full bathroom (please call to discuss appropriateness for use as sleeping area for your group).
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
High Season (Nov-May):
2+ Bedroom Main Casa: $375 /night, 5-night min (7-night min preferred during March/April)
3 Bedroom, plus Bonus Room (Includes Casita): $550 /night, 7-night min)
Christmas Week & New Year's Week: $5000/wk (whole house only; 7-night minimum, weekend-to-weekend)
Easter/Semana Santa: $3000/wk for 2BD casa / $4000/wk entire house
Low Season (June-Oct):
2+ Bedroom Main Casa: $295 /night, 5-night min
3 Bedroom (Includes Casita): $400 /night (Bonus Room not available during low season)
$500 refundable security deposit.
50% deposit due at booking / final amount due 30 days before check-in.
Payments accepted: Check, Wire Transfer, or Credit/Debit Card thru PayPal (fee)
Keywords: Amazing ocean views, heatable infinity pool, dishwasher, BBQ, close to beach, walk to town, 2 or 3 Bedroom option, a/c, luxury