AWARD WINNER: a *TOP VACATION RENTAL-Sayulita* based on actual guest reviews! Read ADDITIONAL GUEST REVIEWS and see MORE PHOTOS
23ft HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL, with stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Very CLOSE TO BEACH! 2 or 3 bedroom (plus bonus room) options.
CASA CONTIGO is a 2-3+ bedroom luxury escape with a 23-foot HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL and stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Located in one of the most desirable areas in Sayulita, the casa sits 100 feet above the surf, 100 yards or so from the beach, and an easy 10 minute walk to town.
CASA CONTIGO can be rented separately as a 2+ bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, or combined with its CASITA to create a contiguous 3+ bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property by way of an adjoining interior locking door and a circular staircase. The CASITA may also be separated from the main house by way of a PRIVATE ENTRANCE.
2-BEDROOM (Main House Option):
• Spot-on, unobstructed views of the ocean and both surf breaks from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and ocean view.
• Cutting-edge heated (Dec-April) salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the ocean. The salt is very light – this is NOT ocean water. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as a single bed for someone under 6 ft. tall - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for bird and iguana watching (up to 18 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with a starter selection of many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner. Clothes iron also available.
3rd BEDROOM, plus additional BONUS ROOM/Casita (Casita Option includes Main House described above)
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom with queen bed, generously sized closet, bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower, and couch that can be used as a single bed (upon agreement, after discussing with owners).
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded concrete floors.
• Separate bonus open air 'lounge' level below casita and garden with large 'L' shaped couch (can be converted into two single bed, connected at one end) and full bathroom (please call to discuss appropriateness for use as sleeping area for your group).
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
High Season (Nov-May):
2+ Bedroom Main Casa: $350 /night, 5-night min (7-night min preferred during March/April)
3 Bedroom, plus Bonus Room (Includes Casita): $500 /night, 7-night min)
Christmas Week & New Year's Week: $5000/wk (whole house only; 7-night minimum, weekend-to-weekend)
Easter/Semana Santa: $3000/wk for 2BD casa / $4000/wk entire house
Low Season (June-Oct):
2+ Bedroom Main Casa: $295 /night, 5-night min
3 Bedroom (Includes Casita): $400 /night (Bonus Room not available during low season)
$500 refundable security deposit.
50% deposit due at booking / final amount due 30 days before check-in.
Payments accepted: Check, Wire Transfer, or Credit/Debit Card thru PayPal (fee)
Keywords: Amazing ocean views, heatable infinity pool, dishwasher, BBQ, close to beach, walk to town, 2 or 3 Bedroom option, a/c, luxury
Before we designed and built Casa Contigo, we spent many years renting and visiting other casas in town. From these experiences, we learned what was both good and bad about the location and design of houses around town, as well as property management. As the contractors, we were at the jobsite everyday, making sure every design detail was just so, from maximizing the amazing views in every room to the detailed stone work, and the furniture and metal work that we designed and had custom built. Our guests notice this attention to detail while luxuriating in the casa and enjoying the ocean view, the incredible sunsets, the 23-foot heatable infinity pool, and 360 degree view roof deck. We also bring this attention to detail to managing the property, which we handle personally (we have lived in Sayulita full time for many years).
We were married in Sayulita in 2004 and fell in love with the town's charm and funkiness. We immediately began our search for a lot to build on, but waited several years until we found exactly the right property where we could build with amazing views, yet have a close proximity to the beach and town. Casa Contigo, completed in 2011, is the culmination of that dream that we now share 'contigo' (with you!).
Incredible year-round SUNSETS (not all 'view' houses get to enjoy Sayulita sunsets). Relaxing and swimming in the 23 foot HEATABLE INFINITY POOL, especially at night! Staring at the AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS from all rooms and showers. BBQing & DINING on the 360 DEGREE VIEW ROOF DECK. WATCHING the 6-10 IGUANAS interact in the tree in front of the house. Watching the BIRDS swoon about and perch in the trees around the house. WHALE WATCHING (they can sometimes be seen while just sitting around at the casa)! Trips also available.