Reunion Villa Rental Photos and Description
Spacious Villa, 5 Bedrooms (3 King and 2 Queen Rooms), Cinema Room, Games Room
Ultra Luxury 5* 5-Bedroom Reunion Resort Villa with large family gathering areas, full Home Cinema & Theatre seating, Games Room with slate-top pool table, card table/bar area, Private Pool, Hot Tub and Amazing Golf Views over Watson Course. This Villa is perfect for a large family (families) or group of friends to get together and enjoy all that Reunion Resort and Orlando has to offer in pure luxury. It is beautifully fitted out to 5* hotel/Reunion standards. All rooms are so spacious with high level ceilings. This superb Villa also has an open plan living room, complete modern kitchen with walk-in larder, a formal dining area and a casual breakfast table. There is also a fully equipped utility room with all facilities.
This Villa has everything you need to relax and enjoy yourself in the amazing surroundings of Reunion Resort. Whether you spend the day at Disney, Harry Potter/Universal Studios or other Theme Parks this is the perfect place to get away from the buzz and hype. You can also enjoy playing golf in one of the three signature course's by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson. There is also a private water park in the resort along with tennis courts, 5 separate pools, full gym, luxury spa, individual restaurants and everything you need to have a special holiday in a special place.
Overall there is 6,200 square feet of pure luxury living under roof in our Villa with open plan living room, full equipped modern kitchen with walk-in larder, 5 large bedrooms (2 en-suite Master King Bed/bathrooms). We have 5,250 sq ft under air-conditioning.
To ensure complete comfort for our guests we have 3 King Beds together with 4 separate Queen Beds and 1 Queen sleeper providing ample room for 12 guests although the house could sleep up to 16 with kids in Queen bed. There are 4.5 bathrooms including jet bath and walk-in showers. Walk-in wardrobes are provided throughout.
Details of the facilities include:
* Private Home Cinema featuring theatre seating
* Games room with slate pool table, card table, iPod dock and 60' HDTV
* Living room with 46' HDTV and DVD
* Fully equipped top of the range modern kitchen
* Formal dining room
* Casual Breakfast table, counter stools and dining area
* Custom private swimming pool with hot tub
* Wi-Fi throughout
* Home Office working area.
* 2 car garage
* Disney only 5.5 miles
* Panoramic views 2nd Hole of the Tom Watson Independence Golf Course
* Located in the heart of Reunion in the Homestead area only 1 minutes walk from community pool and less than 10 minutes stroll to Reunion Grande Hotel
Grand Master Suite 1 - King Bed with huge en-suite bathroom featuring a jet hot tub, his and her basins, walk-in shower (with seat) and large walk in wardrobe. This Grand Master Bedroom has private access through patio doors to the outside seating area with spectacular views over the golf course. The en-suite bathroom overlooks and has direct access to the private pool area.
Bedroom 3 - King Bed with built-in wardrobe and separate bathroom. Large feature window to front garden and access to the private pool area.
Grand Master Suite 2 - King Bed with huge en-suite bathroom and private lounge area. Bathroom features a hot tub, his and hers basins, walk-in shower and large walk in wardrobe. The Grand Master Bedroom has a large feature window along with private access through patio doors to balcony, both with views over the golf course.
Master Bedroom 4 - Spacious Room with 2 Separate Queen Beds and walk-in closet. Separate en-suite Jack and Jill bathroom
Master Bedroom 5 - Spacious Room with 2 Separate Queen Beds and walk-in closet. Separate en-suite Jack and Jill bathroom
Queen sleeper sofa, located in the games room with built-in wardrobe. (optional - Villa sleeps max 16 persons).
All bedrooms have TVs
Jack and Jill bathroom also has access from the hallway area. It can be closed off to create a separate en-suite bathroom for either bedroom, if required.
Living room with direct access through full sliding doors onto rear lanai with views onto golf course
* Large 46' HD flat screen TV and DVD player
* iPod docking sound system
* Luxury seating including 2 No 3-seater sofa's and large chairs
* Gas fireplace
* Luxury furnishings
* Grand feature 2-storey Entrance Hallway
* Fully equipped top of the range modern kitchen
* Formal dining room area
* Casual table & chairs area
* Breakfast bar/stools for relaxing & chatting
* Multiple balconies and covered lanai areas with sun loungers and panoramic golf views
* Separate bathroom (downstairs)
* All linens and towels provided
* Welcome pack on arrival to help guests settle in
* Hairdryers in every bathroom
* HD TVs and DVD player
* Free Wi-Fi Internet included
* 2 car garage
* Private Cinema with screen projector & theatre seating
* Games room with slate pool table, card table, iPod Dock and huge HDTV.
* Private balcony with exceptional views over the golf course
* HDTVs and DVD player
* X Box
* iPod dock also in Living Room
* Custom designed private pool
* Hot tub
* Large outdoor space with cover lanai areas
* Luxury pool furniture
* Outdoor dining area with table and chairs
* Casual seating areas with table and chairs
* Gas grill available on request
* Golf course views
* Laundry Room with top loading washer and dryer
* Ironing board and iron
* Extra towels and linens
Children's Equipment Available on request
* Full size crib
* High chair
Keywords: Luxurious Villa, Signature Golf Course, 5 Star Reunion Resort, Home Cinema, Private Pool, 5 Bedrooms, Pool Table, Games Room, Sleeps 14/16, Close to Disney, Harry Potter, SeaWorld and other Theme Parks,
- limited accessibility
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Brian & Gillian
You do have a lovely Home and we truly enjoyed our stay. Once again let me say that the management company were very nice to work with. We really enjoyed our stay and especially the theatre room.
Hope this was informative.
Our names are Brian & Gillian, we have 3 daughters and all of us love to travel enjoying different types of holidays - action packed or chilled out.
We looked for a long time to find somewhere which would balance all our requirements for a long term holiday home. This house and its location ticks all the boxes in so many ways.
What we love about the house is that there is plenty of space for us to bring family or friends with us where we can all join in or enjoy the separate areas for each to do their own thing if they want; world class golf on the door step: superb resort facilities, and yet close to the theme parks & shopping for those who want to do that.